(Updated) Even more 358/2 Day Info

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, though there's still no new scans yet, there are definitely some small bits of new information on what we can expect in Kingdom Hearts. Here's a brief summary of the interview.

- The scenes in KH2FM+ featuring Roxas and Axel have now been done in full work detail.
    - Roxas will be having a few different forms, such as Sora did when entering Disney Worlds.
    - The story of the game will not be entirely understandable for those that do not have the game, however they won't enjoy it as much.
    - Other characters will be appearing there as well, including various Disney Characters.
    - However most of the conversations in this game will be revolving around Roxas.
    - Those who played Kingdom Hearts II should understand the story even more, and may even understand why this game was put onto the DS.
    - The 14th Member is a female who has influenced Roxas in his future actions, however she is too much of an important character in the story to talk about.
    - In the event scenes, there will be a little movie, there also may be an opening movie to the game.
    - The voice is becoming a issue with capacity but I am trying to find various ways to compress it into the game.
    - During this we are re-doing the cutscenes of 358/2 Days as well, this is because on the DS there is a weak design to the data and for every update to the hardware we push 358/2 Days further.
    - Even though we have a low capacity problem Nintendo has made it far, even their Rom capacity is going up!....Slowly (laughs)
    - The order of Single Player to summarize it up is "Go to mission, Clear Mission, Return to HQ, Prepare for next mission, go to next mission." There are also small mini events you can do such as after beating a mission join Axel for some Sea Salt Icecream.
    - Missions that are beaten in Single Player can be played in Multiplayer mode.

Updated

Functions and Restrictions of KH on the DS
    - There were many thoughts about making the game, before moving it to the DS.
    - One of the thoughts was the capacity of the game, while the other one focused more on.
    - The second thought was more on the use of the double screen, and the touchpen.
    - When the story of the game was told, everyone was really interested in it, and wanted to work on it right away and deserved special production.
    - The main problem of putting it onto the DS was the fact that the polygons of the characters dropped, although we tried our best to keep the cutscenes at least to the feel of the KH series. We are currently trying to fix the polygons for the gameplay to make it as smooth as possible.
    - A chat option is added into the multiplayer mode, allowing other players to chat with each other.

Button Operations
    - Nomura believes that the KH series feel of combat has kept that feel in 358/2 Days.
    - He still will not utilize the touchpen in terms of gameplay.
    - The buttons in the demo at JF have been re-arranged.
    - Because this time the game will not be able to use an analog stick it doesn't really fill like the main stream of the KH series to begin with, although we are aiming to get the best feel we can give for a KH game.
    - The only complaints about the game given was the having to use the cross pad buttons instead of the Analog stick.
    - We adjusted it though, and added a bit of connection between speed, combo and other actions during gameplay.
    - The LM gauge is used as co-operation techniques as well as very dangerously powerful attacks.
    - The Organization members in 358/2 Days in Multiplayer Mode will have moves from the original KH2, however due to restrictions we might not be able to have all their moves in there.
    - Originally the chairs moved up or down when failing or succeeding a mission, we might change that a bit.

Souce: Light in the Chaos

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Princess Luna
      Princess Luna
      well... im waiting to see what's coming out first... <_< if 358/2 days.. then the DS.. if BBS... then the PSP... but eventually i'll be getting both... but i also want the BBS for Crisis Core... ^_^
    2. gamemaster1598
      gamemaster1598
      go psp first
    3. Princess Luna
      Princess Luna
      i guess i WILL have to go for PSP.. crisis core comes out next week i believe... so ill get that... and well BBS will be a while i guess...
    4. Shadow
      Shadow
      *Salute*

Thanks Xaldin, you rock!

PS
      I thought Crisis Core was out already.
    5. Princess Luna
      Princess Luna

apparantly... not in the US.. <_< well thats what my sources tell me...
    6. Roxas2605
      Roxas2605
      This is why im spoilt i have both and a ps3 :D:D
    7. Princess Luna
      Princess Luna
      lucky!! well ill be gatting all 3 real soon.. er... as soon as i get my job and some $$$... (got my interview tomorrow)
    8. gamemaster1598
      gamemaster1598
      wait is crisis core us release because if it is i will get it
    9. Princess Luna
      Princess Luna
      yep... CC is for the US release... i believe it comes out on the uhh 23rd... O_O well thats what i was told... i shall go buy it as soon as its OUT... *grabbing money and running shoes*
    10. gamemaster1598
      gamemaster1598
      saw that while i was in disney cant wait
    11. Princess Luna
      Princess Luna
      ahh!! @_@ i see CC in wal-mart... *drool*

disney?? u went to disneyland? T_T
    12. gamemaster1598
      gamemaster1598
      hey how did you get so many postes (world not land)
    13. Princess Luna
      Princess Luna
      disneyWORLD.. got it... still makes me emo. havient been to either. T_T

like i said... i talk a lot. =]
      discussing and debating is fun =]
    14. gamemaster1598
      gamemaster1598
      talking is fun but it got me in Trouble many times
    15. Princess Luna
      Princess Luna
      O.o well you've got to respect the others. =]
      i try to... but it still sometimes comes out as too arrogant. XD
      and sometimes a little too cold and harsh. but hey... its all good
    16. gamemaster1598
      gamemaster1598
      no not that i just talked in class and got into Trouble
    17. Princess Luna
      Princess Luna
      O_O oh.. thats noting new for mehh... XD
      i sud really learn to keep my mouth shut in class... X3
      I've gotten evil glares from my teaches to last me a life time
    18. gamemaster1598
      gamemaster1598
      oh i got a report card today and got 3.39 wooo
    19. Princess Luna
      Princess Luna
      oh good for u... and i got my SAT score. 1978... first time... no preparations.

hmmm.... maybe i can use my SAT score to get the KH games outta my parents... <_< *rubbing chin* I LIKE IT!!
    20. gamemaster1598
      gamemaster1598
      there you thought of plan