Fandub UPDATE: Fan Dub Announcement. Get Involved!

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Mike, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Kingdomblood Destiny Islands Resident

hey um anyone know a gud program or maker i can use to record my voice i would use my mobile if it wasent stolen -_- any suggestions im most confident on my Axel and Riku voices and i can do beavis from beaves and butt-head to lol but thats beside the point XD

2. cstar stay away from my waifu

I hope i wasn'tr mistaken when mike said "we are only worrying about Xion at the moment" cause i hear a lot of people asking to do Riku,Roxas,Axel,ect.

3. fadedphantom King's Apprentice

Ooh, I'm very excited! I'm going to record my audition for Xion this weekend... hopefully it turns out well.

4. Roxas3310 Merlin's Housekeeper

5. Kenni-Chan King's Apprentice

I wouldn't mind doing Naminé, (:
    x

6. sephysl Moogle Assistant

7. KHKHKairigrl Moogle Assistant

ZOMFG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!! Sorry! A little overexcited. I am so doing this. I've always wanted to know what people think of my dubbing......in fact.......*runs off to start recording as Xion*

8. ninetailednaruto98 Gummi Ship Junkie

9. Steven855 Moogle Assistant

If you need someone for the role of Axel or Mickey, I'm a great candidate for the job. I will get a voice reel to ya in the next few days (when I have extra free time).

10. fadedphantom King's Apprentice

Umm wait, was I supposed to do the Xion audition as like a video with the trailer in the background?? Cause I just sent an mp3 file... and I only did those three lines... should I redo it?

Edit: Okay, I made a video just in case lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBGpzgl_2DY

11. Twin Kats Moogle Assistant

Huh, sounds interesting. I've actually just gotten into the world of fandubbing XD Anyway I think I'll give Xion a shot...and whenever you start accepting other Organization members I'd really like to know XD

12. Mike Chaser

Guys it's very important that you send me your voice clips at my email.
    I'm not able to keep all these links to your dubs that you upload.

13. fadedphantom King's Apprentice

Mike, do you want us to send you specific lines for the characters? Or will any be fine?

I really really want to be Xion, but here's my Namine audition just in case:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIXIODLzQg8

She would be fun to play too :)

I'll be sure to email you the sound clips that you want. I just want to make sure that if you would like specific ones that I send the right lines...

14. The Twilit Dreamer Moogle Assistant

is it all right to add in a few lines not listed? For some reason, I really want to use Xion's second to last line from the trailer, in my audition. ("Don't go easy on me... Axel.")

15. Vanitas Gummi Ship Junkie

One would think that the more lines you give the more accurate your audition is.

16. The Twilit Dreamer Moogle Assistant

One would think.. but I always find it best to ask when specific lines are given..

17. Vanitas Gummi Ship Junkie

Yeah, sorry about that. I think they think those lines are the best to see if you can act the character..

18. The Twilit Dreamer Moogle Assistant

Probably.. and yet, the line I want to do is one of the only lines that she actually has emotion in her voice...
    ( something tells me I'm not going to sound much like Hayden Panetierre.. I'll probably sound more like the Japanese Seiyuu for Xion.. same with Namine...)

19. Vanitas Gummi Ship Junkie

Heh, btw you girls are in trouble. So many girls wanting to act so few female characters :S

20. The Twilit Dreamer Moogle Assistant

probably.. I might have a voice the could work for one of the males, but I'd rather not...*one of the only ones I'm suited for at all is Zexion, and I don't know if he even has any lines.My voice is either semi-quiet and very feminine, or deep and serious sounding..*