Unpopular Pairings

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by TheWickedHaveMoreFun, Mar 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dreadnought Twilight Town Denizen

Xaldin and Donald Duck......

2. This is simply the unpopular pairings thread, not the one were ones that can never happen. Coming from that, I rigidly still think that Repliku/Riku x Naminé has gone down the drain ever since Roxas appeared to take her away, leaving Riku with no girl at all again, apparently. Is it hard for the male best friend to have some girl on the side?

Alos, Roxas and Kairi and Sora and Naminé. While I understand the latter, I do not get the former just from a split second connection they had for a moment, and even then, Kairi was asking for Sora.

3. beth higdon Traverse Town Homebody

on deviantart there is a club for Riku&Alice http://rikuxalice.deviantart.com/. I think this pairing could work because 1. they have met when riku kidnaped her. 2. Alice's age is never stated and she almost as tall a Kiari and Sora, so I guessing she's 13. 3. they both were baord at home and wanted go vist other worlds.

I've actually read a fan-fic that was GoofyXAerith http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3158869/1/Knight_of_Flowers and it worked! It was super sweet and even made mentions to Goofy's son Max and his late wife Penelope.

4. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Belle x Cogsworth.

5. yushe\sora Twilight Town Denizen

MarlyxAxel
    I always found them to be supper cute togther! XD

6. PyroDudeX Merlin's Housekeeper

Zexion/Axel

Intelligence and cleverness. A deadly duo.

7. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Riku Replica x Larxene.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.