Unpopular Pairings

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by TheWickedHaveMoreFun, Mar 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWickedHaveMoreFun Merlin's Housekeeper

How many of you have a Kingdom Hearts pairings that's usually refered to as "crack" simply because they're unpopular? :D I do! Feel free to post your favorite pairing that has a small fanbase. Pictures are very wlecome.

-Vexen and Demyx- (My yaoi OTP out of anything even though KH is the only fandom with yaoi I enjoy and support.)

...Yeah, you read right. I know people usually don't even think about this pairing or completely dismiss it as utter crack, but it's not if you really think about it. Vexen and Demyx, the two characters who are ALWAYS uke. I love this pairing with all my heart because it does have some merit to it. Water and ice, dorkus and scientist. IT's actually an adorable pairing when done well (in character). One can't exist without the other. And then there's their personalities. Demyx is happy-go-lucky, funny and abit of a dork. Vexen is intellegent, abit of a recluse and a workaholic. I've always thought Demyx could get Vexen out of the castle once in a while, kind of force him to have some fun once in a while.

There's also the fact Vexen gets very little respect from the neophytes and Demyx, being the eager beaver he is, would probably respect the Chilly Achademic a great deal ofr his intelligence and Vexen would probably appreciate it a great deal, though he'd never admit it. lD And they'd be completely adorable together. Demyx would be all snuggly and lovey and Vexen secretly enjoying it. Also...seme!Demyx is VERY sexy...as is seme!Vexen. l3 They switch it up a lot.

...If you can't tell my best friend and I do a lot of RPing with these two (she's probably the best Vexen RPer I've ever met and I swear I'm not being bias.)

- Larxene and Xaldin-

My Organization XIII heterosexual OTP. Wind and lightning, their love of pointy objects and violence. lD I always picture their relationship as constant arguing and fighting then going off to have hot make-up sex.

-Zexion and Lexaeus-

I really don't see how anyone can prefer Zemyx over this. IT'S SO CUTE! HUGE height difference, cynical bookworm with the gentle giant, what's not to love? The way I think about these two is similar to how I think about AkuRoku. More than friends, less than lovers....though if they did do the nasty Zexion would have to top because otherwise he'd be smooshed.

2. Dredica SNES was the best.

Riku-Kairi.

3. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Luxord x Xigbar.

I think this pairing is more hilarious than "hot" or "cute" for say.... XD BUT IT WORKZZZ!!! SRRSLY, PPLZ. SRRSLY.

Think about it. XD Pirate on pirate, scars on goatee, eyepatch on ear-piercings, SURFER BOI ON BRIT *******?! HELLZ YEAH! XD

But I seriously cannot think about this pairing without cracking up... I blame all the countless RPs and fanfics I've written. >.>;;;

IN CLOSE SECOND! Xaldin x Demyx.

.................. Okay - that was random. I'll admit that. If you hate this pairing, I understand. XD; I just some cute pictures of it on dA, and then got in a random, drama-whore-ish RP with my friend that somehow ended up with those two together... Iunno - it just grew on me. XD But, seriously - if things continue like they are now, this pairing'll kick XigLux off the totem pole in no time. XD

OKAY - ENOUGH YAOI! HETERO TIME! XD

To be honest, I lurv Larxel. I can TOTALLY see Axel as a playa (or at least trying to be) and Larxene playing hard to get. XD It's so perfect. <3 Even though I like this pairing, I can go with MarLarx, too. But I kinda like MarZex (*doesn't feel like explaining that one*) better, so... I'll just stick Larxene with Axel most times.

Okay - so that last one wasn't exactly non-cannon... >3>;;; I felt like I owed the non-yaoi pplz a hetero pairing so there ya go. XD Take it or leave it. XD

*skips off*

4. Bubble Master Califa Hollow Bastion Committee

Ummmm...

...I'm way too into liking Roxas/Riku and it's notthat big where ive read fanfics and they all revolve around the time before roxas was captured like they were doing the nasty in a room somewhere before they go fight to the death. It makes me think it's all hot, passionate and very energetic :P

I could never forget that Seifer/Hayner i read cos it felt so damn hot; hayner was Seifer's slave for the day andhad to do everything seifer said and at first Hyner was reluctant tothose certain comamnds but once he got stuck doing them her eventually loved it :D

My best hetero has to be Namine/Axel because of the conversation they have in KH2FM+ in TWT cos it made me think they went off somewhere for a hot make-out session.

5. Kaihedgie Gummi Ship Junkie

Bleh. I hate the word popular. XD

Any pairin' in KH is purely fan-made. There are no suggestions to romance made in the series. XP

6. TheWickedHaveMoreFun Merlin's Housekeeper

XD Oh YES! XigLux, FTW!! My friend and I RP with them a lot as well as Vexen and Demyx and those two are just HILARIOUS together! They're such whores for each other, it's great! :3 They made-out in front of Roxas and made him flee back to Namine and Axel.

:3 And I'll admit I don't mind Xaldin/Demyx. It is pretty cute. XD and I actually used to be a Larxel fan, I'll admit. I actually don't mind Larxene with anyone since she's such a flirt, but Larxdin is my favorite.
    I've very recently started to like MarLar. I can imagine that as being abit more one-sided on Larxene's part with sort of an infatuation. She's attracted to power and what does Marluxia hve a lot of besides pollen? Yup, power. <3

7. Zandyne King's Apprentice

I think Lux/Mar/Larx (those three) in any combination of two or as some sort of crazy love triangle...I dunno why but I CAN SEE IT VERY CLEARLY. Luxord would try to be the ULTIMATE gentleman to the only LEGAL female in the Organization, Larxene would be the extremely tempermental cog and Marluxia would think he's above such "petty things".

...But then again I also think Marluxia and Luxord are buddy-buddy in some screwed up way...They both degrade things, toy with others, play life-and-death games, take RISKS and they both have calm poker-faces up until the instant before they die. I also, for some reason, can picture Luxord making bets on how Marluxia does things, and Marluxia being the egotistical person he is, would gladly try to prove him right or wrong (whichever was in his favor.)

....So yeah. I have no idea why I see them getting along so well, maybe it's the similiarities in their "fights" too, both have countdowns, and generally time and death (I don't care what you argue, I say Marluxia's element is death, even with flowery censors) go hand in hand.

Also the Vexen and Demyx thing makes...a lot of sense to me, though they would almost NEVER interpret each other's sentences in the same way. XD

8. Haseo Knight of Light

Nuh uh. SoraXKairi and RoxasXNamine are not fan-made.

9. Shuhbooty moon child

DemxyXZexion, if you ask meh. <3

And Like yeah, i don't know why I said that. But i think they look hott together! A bookworm/non- talkative person with a loudmouth silly billy = love! If you ask me. xD

10. Haseo Knight of Light

Zemyx? That does make sense. They're some of the fangirl favorites.

11. Kaihedgie Gummi Ship Junkie

Yes they are. Did anyone official EVER say they were in love? XD

12. Shuhbooty moon child

Point taken. Fangirl fav's into yaoi paring. xD
    Doesn't sound wrong to me. And i think if Iasked some fangirls they'd agree with me. I think so anyways. xD

13. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

well, it's KH/ Bleach pairing...

Kairi and Renji... :3

I never thought that YOU'D do a pairing like that, RS... O_o

14. Haseo Knight of Light

Hello. Kairi quoted: "We'll be together every day. Right, Sora?"

15. Shuhbooty moon child

GASP!

Really? Im just a harmless fangirl! xDDD

And your one to talk! I've never expect that from you. . D:

JKJK

Yeah, I know.

16. DancingCookie Traverse Town Homebody

I really like XigLux too. First off, they're Space and Time. They're pretty much made for each other, seeing as you can't have space without time, or vice versa, without the Universe going Ker-POOF.
    On an actually serious-ish note- their personalities balance each other out, while still being really similar. They're both total jerks, but Luxord is more British while Xigbar is more Obnoxious. And they're totally awesome together.

Larxel is a pairing I'm a bit of a closet fan of. I see them being one of those couples that thinks a romantic date is going to see Grindhouse. Or something like it. They're just cool together.

I also have a strange affinity to Larxene and Xigbar. I can see them being the Katharina and Petruccio of Kingdom Hearts. Larxene wouldn't want the other members seeing her return any sort of relationship stuff, but actually would like Xigbar back, but she'd still be a jerk to him. If you don't know what I'm talking about, Google "The Taming of the Shrew".

17. TheWickedHaveMoreFun Merlin's Housekeeper

I know exactly where you're coming from. I recently went to go see "The Taming of the Shrew" (Ironically, on3/12 aka XalLar Day <3) and I thought Larxene and Katherine were mirroed personalities. I loved it though Ithought Xigbar would make a better Grumio simply because the actor who portrayed him reminded me so much of Xigbar.

18. Shuhbooty moon child

I can't see a VexDem, is just wrong to meh . .

Dx

I like ZexyDem

19. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

...any non yaoi-loving pairings yet?

Donald-Minnie
    Mickey-Daisy
    Leon-Tifa
    Cid-Aerith

If your yaoi can happen,then these insane pairings can happen too lol.

20. Shuhbooty moon child

xD

But shouldn't Aerith go with Cloud?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.