Union X Character to be a Summon in KH3

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

[​IMG]

According to information from one of the panels at the Kingdom Hearts Union X event, a new summon in Kingdom Hearts III will be from a Union X world!

This information comes straight from KHInsider who sent their own reporters to the event and also have a recap of the entire panel on their site, so go check it out here!

That's all the information about this that is known at this time, but we'll let you know more when we know more!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      Huh, wonder if that means they'll find a way to pull the story of Union X into KH3, or do something like KHII, where they just gave the summons out of nowhere and they didn't really relate to anything in the story. Well, at least with chicken little I remember that, any mostly Stitch
    2. Ability King KK
      Ability King KK
      My guess is it'll either be Skuld or Chirithy(sp?). Those seem to be the only two plausible choices.
    3. Krowley
      Krowley
      Might be Chirithy because
      Chirithy is a dream eater and those have been confirmed as summons
    4. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      ^ I wouldn't mind if it were. If it were another character I don't think I'd be too enthusiastic about it. I would prefer them to tie into KH3 more than just being a summon.
    5. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      To clarify, the KHIII summon in question is supposed to be from a new Disney world that will debut in Union X, so KHUX original characters are off the table in this instance.

I'd been thinking the new world for KHUX might be based on The Sword in the Stone, but I can't see any of its characters being summons in KHIII, so it looks like I've got some reconsidering of my own to do.
    6. Ability King KK
      Ability King KK
      Well who from Moana, Jungle Book, or Zootopia would be the best choice for a summon?