Full Chorus: Under the Sea [KHV Chorus]

Discussion in 'KHV Chorus' started by Jayn, Jun 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mish smiley day!

Oh my god why am I just noticing this thread now.

「15」[Under the sea]

「4」Such wonderful things surround you
    What more is you lookin' for?

「20」Life is the bubbles

「38」{ ♥ } They know where it's at

「41」What do they got? A lot of sand

「42」We got a hot crustacean band

2. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Yay, time to loosen up the old gums again.

6, 8, 14, 23, 29 and 44, dearest organiser Jayn.

3. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

I'm going to sign up. But I'm sorry I'm still within test season, so I might not get the lines until my vacations, July the 1st. I got tests tomorrow, the 29th and the 30th. THEN VACATIONS!!!! So I'm more likely sending you my lines on July the 1st.

「1」The seaweed is always greener
    In somebody else's lake [Ventus, Midnight]
    「5」Under the sea
    「24」We got the spirit
    「29」[And they soundin' sharp]
    「35」{ ♥ } The trout rockin' out []
    「44」Each little slug here
    Cuttin' a rug here
    Under the sea [Janson, Feenie, Fearless]

If something is not right over here, I'm going to check it soon.

4. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

I sent my lines in, let me know if those will work for you. Since I only reserved four lines I'll pick out two more to add if that's okay.

「8」Up on the shore they work all day

「9」Out in the sun they slave away

Lastly here is a render, will this do?

5. Jayn

Updated.

@Excasr; Thank you for letting me know about your exams. Good luck with them. ;c

@Droid; Full body is preferred. From the top of the head to the feet (or most of the legs) anything else results in awkwardness like this. (G_B and Daxa hiding behind. ... I'm not sure how I'd try to cover up your picture. xD)

Edit; Hey all, if you email me your lines, can you make sure your username is in the email, email address or mp3 file? Especially if you're a newcomer. xD

[​IMG]

6. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Jayn, just letting you know, my lines won't be in until about June 30th or July 1st. Early July 2nd at the latest.

7. Jayn

Thank you for letting me know! If you get the chance to record before then, please try to. I will not be accepting them on July 2nd, unless they're there before I wake up that day.

@Thread; The last day to drop out is the 29th, so in two days. If you do NOT drop out, that means you are going to get your lines in by the deadline, no exceptions.

[​IMG]

8. greater_bloo Gummi Ship Junkie

Can't wait to hear it guys, do your best! I'm gonna sit this one out. I have too many people on my back about lines, I feel I would be betraying them if I signed up for new things and recorded that before theirs.

Anyway looking forward to hearing it! :D

9. Jayn

I know that feel.
    *Is probably a really bad person for doing it anyway*

Mmkay guys.

I recorded my harmonies and stuff, so if any of you want to sing them, too, go ahead. Here's the reference. I got a little silly towards the end and probably mispronounced some stuff BUT WHATEVER IT SHOULD STILL HELP YOU. ...Obviously the harmonies won't be that loud in the final mix, I turned them up for you guys.

Edit: I finished mixing all lines that I've received. Also, it's a good idea to post here when your lines are sent, just in case I don't get them. ;c

[​IMG]

10. T3F Chaser

So to clarify...we can sing the harmonies as well as our lines that we picked, right?

11. Jayn

Yep! Harmonies/etc don't count towards how many lines you can have.

[​IMG]

12. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

I dunno if it has already been noticed but I saw that this line

「12」The fish on the land ain't happy
    They sad 'cause they in their bowl

has not been selected by anyone. Just thought I'd point it out. :3

13. T3F Chaser

14. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

Oh xD Alright here is one that should work then: Head to Feet

15. Jayn

Updateeeeed.

Edit; All recieved vocals are mixed!

[​IMG]

16. Jayn

'Kay. Drop out today or don't drop out. You have to get your lines to me before the 2nd. BEFORE. NOT THE DAY OF, BEFORE. Even if you send your lines in July 2nd, I won't accept them.If you don't drop out today, you're saying that you're going to--for sure, get your lines in.

Ventus
    Saxima
    Sabby
    Excasr
    PaW
    Fearless
    Mish
    Janson

I need your lines.

...That's a lot of you who haven't turned anything in yet. You have today, Saturday and Sunday to sing them. If you don't think you're going to get them in or if you KNOW you'll be busy over the next few days, DROP OUT NOW. From this point on, I'm srs, get your lines in or for the next couple of choruses and Duet Roulette's, you cannot participate. I've been lax about it and about three of you should already be on probation, but I don't like doing that to people so please don't make me. v: Drop out NOW or get your lines to me ASAP!!

Ventus
    Sabby (? I think.)

I need your renders.

Check the OP if you don't know what I'm talking about.

...Speaking of the OP, please make sure you read the thread and look over the rules and information. Most of it is right there. I've gotten a lot of already answered questions, and a couple of lines that didn't meet criteria so please--please take the time to look over the rules and guidelines. The notes at the top change with each song, so please read it.

I think that's it. :c Sorry for being a *****, but it really helps run this smoothly and consistently when people come through and pay attention.

If you've sent in your lines and are on the 'need lines from' list, then let me know.

[​IMG]

17. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

18. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

Mine are coming in late tomorrow, got an early morning, else I'd do them today Dx

If it's still possible, can I change my picture to one of these? They're in order of preference, but if the first choices don't work out at least there's more to choose from... Also, I'd prefer to be referred to as Maddie, if it's not a problem.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Hiro ✩ Guardian

20. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

I'll have them in today. I've been suffering from , my throat has been sore so I have been slowly doing my lines the last two days.

I've got one more today, then i'll send it off later. Sorry for the delay, when I have them done I send them off asap, usually.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.