UNCONFIRMED Leaked Screenshots Show New World

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Explode, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Explode Who?!

HaiRlY0r.png yZdqN4qr.png

Some fairly convincing screenshots appeared online, depicting a Monsters Inc. world, with Sora and Co. sporting new outfits, and fighting Unversed enemies. If real, the images show a clearly unfinished version of the game, in part because it has an Unreal Engine 4 debug menu overlayed, and the character portraits do not reflect their new looks.

The images were supposedly found on an FTP server, before being quickly taken down. Speculating on what could’ve happened: they may have been intended to be shared on an internal server (ie. for a progress report), but were uploaded to a public facing FTP instead.

But again, there is absolutely no confirmation that the screens are real, so take this with a grain of salt.

What do you think: do they look legit to you?

Source:
    ResetEra

EDIT:

New screenshots have been leaked from KHInsider, giving us a better look at Donald and Goofy, as well as our first look at Boo. Check 'em out below:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2017
Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Explode, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Ability King KK
      Ability King KK
      As much as I think it would be awesome to have a world based on Monsters Inc., I think this might be fake simply for the fact that the enemy here looks like an Unversed instead of a Heartless.
    2. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      If this is indeed real, then it'll sorta make up for the fact we got nothing for Jump Festa this year. But assuming Square-Enix is aware of these images spreading, I hope any world reveal for D23 in February will be for something other than Monsters Inc., otherwise, it would feel like a waste to reveal something that was leaked 2 months earlier.
    3. Explode
      Explode
      I feel like if this is real, they may be rushing to change their reveal schedule, and save this one for last, when people have already forgotten or dismissed it as fake. That’s just a guess though.

As for the Unversed comment, I don’t think that disproves anything. We’ve seen Heartless and Nobodies return, and there’s been heavy speculation that Vanitas will be making a comeback as part of the new Organization XIII. I wasn’t necessarily expecting Unversed to return, but I wouldn’t be at all surprised either. Now, the images could still be fake, but to me that’s not proof of it.
    4. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Edited OP with new screenshots.
    5. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      If this is a real world that's going to be in KH3, I'm guessing it's going to be one of the last ones, just looking at Sora's HP bar, but if it's also a test, and a filler, who knows for sure. I thought the same thing of Symphony of Orchestra and Country of Musketeers in 3D, but I was wrong about that.
    6. Arch
      Arch
      Too many screens to be fake. So...it seems like Unversed are making a comeback. I wonder if it'll be related to Vanitas or we'll get a new explanation for it.
    7. Ability King KK
      Ability King KK
      I'm hoping for something new. Vanitas was one of the worst things about BbS and should not come back in any shape or form.