Help Unable to use iPhone emojis

Discussion in 'Feedback & Assistance' started by Calxiyn, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

I made a joke about this in a different thread where I like, took a picture of an emoji and stuck it at the end of my sentence cause KHV doesn’t seem to keep them in the posts if you put one in, but I’m actually curious now: Is there a reason IPhone emojis don’t work when posting and replying to threads?

Basically what happens to me is that I’ll use an emoji and it’ll just disappear by the time I post it. I don’t know if this happens for Android as well, but it’s definitely happening for me on my iPhone.

I guess this is part help + part a suggestion since I’m wondering if it would possible to get them to work, as well as what is stopping them from working right now? Like what’s making them disappear?

2. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Android emoji's dont work either. Probably some plugin issue.

3. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Okay that’s good, Thanks for checking! Cause I don’t have an android so I wasn’t sure. It’s a really small thing tbh but at the same time the current emojis we can use really do age the forum quite a bit and we only got like, smileys. Discord seems to somehow have a universal emoji system where when you send something as an apple or android either can see what it is anyway. That may be way too complicated though