Uh...Back, I Think

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by The Twin, Jul 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Twin My, what a strange duet

Hey...anyone remember me?

I kind of dropped off the face of the planet several months back, maybe even earlier than that. Basically here's why:
    -Boston Marathon hit too hard and too close to home for me
    -Same day that happened, someone I thought I could trust tried to corner me in his apartment so that I could "satisfy a month-long need" of his (he didn't win, I don't think he planned on me fighting back). It's left me feeling very insecure, unsure of myself, and basically all around disgusted. Might make a HwL thread. It's quite mature though, so I may not.
    -I dropped 30 pounds in two months
    -Work decided to triple my work load, expecting far too much and giving me a tenth of the resources I needed to be able to do it properly (this is a company wide problem)
    -I've switched positions - I'm no longer teaching the kids anymore because of the stress and workload but I'm now more of an event coordinator which is far more fun and involved
    -The stress managed to trigger the IBS and acid reflux I thought I had under control and I required treatment (which took forever to get accomplished because my coworkers thought TCM is best medicine...I'm sorry, but putting a white herb patch on my side is not going to stop my throat from eroding, thanks)

On the plus side I have two months left here in China before I fly home. Yet that is causing it's own stress as well, as it now means packing everything, getting the ease taken care of, and a myriad of other things before I fly.

I'm going to try to stick my nose here more often, but the truth is lately more things have been sucking up my time and energy. So if I disappear again, that's why.

2. Light-Rune Maven Seer

I remember you, yes. I think we all completely understand what it's like to be busy and/or insecure, so you shouldn't worry too much about us, thanks for dropping by and telling us! I'll pray for things to get easier on you. Good Luck!

3. Karuta Reborn

I don't remember you unfortunately, but welcome back!
    I hope you have a good time settling back into KHV and enjoy your stay.

4. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Welcome back to KH-Vids, Nashida! Hope things will go easier for you!

5. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Your name does ring a bell for me but I am sorry bu I do not properly remember you but welcome back Nashida.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.