TWTNW's Mirror Area

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Jun 15, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, while trying out different Codes for fun challenges ect, I managed to stumble on something very interesting. It's really hard to explain fully, however we have a video that can explain it more.

Before I link the video however, let me show you what made this Mirror Area interesting, it mainly has to revolve around another Kingdom Hearts, with the Castle. Instead of it being surrounded by a city, it seems more like an abyss area, with the Building supported by a "Mountain" of some sort. With this we've come to a few conclusions and here they are.

[​IMG]

1. This is a Beta TWTNW that was used with the conceptual boss known as "King".
    2. As there is a mountain there, and Nomura has already said he had the ending of Kingdom Hearts on his mind. This mountain may be similar to the one we've seen in the Secret Ending.
    3. When falling the first time, I went through some rather detailed clouds, as if showing I went to a Mirror side of the world, which makes me wish to dub this as "Another Side".

or

4. Just a reflection nothing more nothing less.

Moving on, here is the video.

View

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Jun 15, 2007.

1. Desmonic
      Desmonic
      Yeah, that's really weird...I wonder how it would have worked out in the game... Anyway, do you think that you might actually find the "King" boss in there? Or is it just a small glitch that makes you fall "eternally"?
    2. Xaldin
      Xaldin
      Makes you fall eternally, trying to land on Kingdom Hearts though.
    3. Donaut
      Donaut
      I saw it on youtube, and it was awesome! I wonder if it is the place where the knights fight. @_@ I love it that I am a subscriber! w00t!
    4. Desmonic
      Desmonic
      Aww...I was starting to think that you actually walk and find that boss.. but it's still really cool to see a beta TWTNW..
    5. Daydreamer
      Daydreamer
      Are you sure this isn't just a bug with the graphics? There were refections in the water in that area.
    6. kitty_mckechnie
      kitty_mckechnie
      Roxas is invincible!

I have no idea what that could be, it's all very strange to me.
    7. Gravity
      Gravity
      Lol, that is sooo cool! It's kind of pretty, isn't it?
    8. Xendran
      Xendran
      happened to me too.

you did axels reaction, right?
    9. Lord Knight Xiron
      Lord Knight Xiron
      Yeah! Number 2, that was my contribution..hahahaha...

Yeah, man, try to get a longer video up of that, if you can. Its hard to see it from that distance. See how long you can fall before you just hang in place.
    10. bobalotrock
      bobalotrock
      Maybe every world has a giant mirror in the sky?
      Try getting a similar thing to work in other worlds.
    11. metruzero
      metruzero
      I would like to say that judging by the video, I'd say that when you used the Axel Reaction command in a place where you shouldn't be useing it, the reaction ended with Roxas on the other side of the wall making a glitch that lets you go back there.
    12. Mixt
      Mixt
      You were doing the Roxs vs. Axel fight, so you had to of been in data Twilight Town, but after going throgh the wall that looked like TWTNW after Ansem the Wise "digitized" it. And when you were on the ground it looked like you could almost touch it with the right abitities. Even more so than on the Alter of Naught. It's always possible that Nomura was going to use it but chose not to, but why wouldn't he have deleted it? Everything else like this was used in cutscenes but this is just weird. And your "mountain" is missing a summit, or tip if you will. there does is a mountain off in the distance of twilight town, though I've yet to see it without all the buildings in the way.
    13. Explode
      Explode
      I couldn't really see that well due to the crappy youtube quality, but it didn't look like a mountain to me, just a reflection of the castle. The clouds were really interesting though, I don't think that's in the kh2 version... Perhaps that's the area where you fight the Nobody Dragon thing that Xemnas had, you know, where you can fly and do that big *** "arial dodge" jump thingy.
    14. Desmonic
      Desmonic
      Do you think that with the new data arrangement on kh2fm+, and the activated cheats, makes the beta version of the game show up? I mean, it could be in the disc, but just hidden and not used like the Behemoth and thw Wyverns, right? Maybe theres a beta version for all the worlds... Just a thought that "bumped" in my head...
    15. ansemcontainer
      ansemcontainer
      can you do this with sora?
    16. Xaldin
      Xaldin
      To answer some questions

1. No you can't do it with Sora, Sora can't do the reaction command.

2. It's what's above the castle not the castle itself.

Here's a video of getting closer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhHFPoTrGqM
    17. KL93
      KL93
      I don't think that's a mountain. When you're at the tippy top of TWTNW, right before you fight (Spoilers??) Xemnas, if you looked down you can see a purplish abyss...thingy.
    18. Zaria
      Zaria
      o.o really? hmm....I should check that out soon...that's interesting
    19. ducky
      ducky
      wait a minute! how'd you do that stuff? did you use gameshark or armax? how are you playing as roxas? i though you couldn't play as him!

EDIT: oh, sorry, haven't kept up on the news but awesome!