Twins get married, not knowing they're twins.

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Mish, Jan 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hangthesilver Destiny Islands Resident

I"m a twin (but we're identical so no worries of this ever happening haha) and maaan, that just sucks. :-/

2. Repliku Chaser

That's really sad. To think they found each other and yes, I can see how twins could be drawn to one another and well this could happen. I hope they both are alright and still talk to each other and can move on. I also appreciate the fact that the government isn't just giving out their names to everyone and hopefully they can move somewhere and people just leave the two have their lives and not go on about it. It would suck for them to be bothered by this anymore than necessary. I hope it doesn't also prevent either one from marrying other people and having relationships. This is just one of the most awkward situations that could ever happen and people joke about it in movies and I laugh but wow...it's just tragic to see it really happen.

I do think the laws for siblings at least to know of each other is important. Even if you don't want the kids to know the adults who kids were taken from or something, at least let the siblings be knowing of the others. Yeesh, what a stupid thing to have happen that could have been prevented just by saying that the kid had a twin.

3. Darkcloud Word of advice: Let the wookie win. He's Chuck N

Gotta admit, that's the first time I've heard of this happening in real life. I'm sorry this happened, but at the same time...

4. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

In some cultures, twins are viewed as destined soul-bound life partners, and many actually do get married and have a life together.

Society.

5. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Yeah I heard of this on teh radio and they confirmed the inevitable D:

THEY

HAD

SEX!!!!

Now I feel real bad.... thank god they didn't have any CHILDREN..... D:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.