Twilight

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Shuhbooty, Jun 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shuhbooty moon child

Omg I thought that was SO funny!
    It's fun though reading threw Jacobs eye. Isn't she writing a book in Edwards point of view?

But anyways, yes Hissora I promise you the series dose get better. :3

2. Sexy Sheva Banned

i know right? xD

sadly i just got off Jacob's POV and i'm back on bella... DAWWWWWW TOO CUTE FOR WORDS x3

Yeah Midnight Sun... i'm not reading anything until that comes out, reading is making me sick :S

3. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

Spoiler to what Sarah said: Rosalie can kiss my ass xD I hate her. I found her part in the story sooo annoying. End Spoiler.

4. Shuhbooty moon child

I so TOTALLY AGREE! >D

Omg Cupcake, I so know what your talking about. I'm talking it real slow, reading the book. This book leaves me wordless..

5. Sexy Sheva Banned

IMO, i actually feel bad for Rosalie.
    But i do hate the fact that she ends up with the baby. I mean Bella DIED for this baby and she can't get another now with her turning and all that.. i just got to the part on Bella's book where the baby was took from her by Edward...

~I know~!!! x3 I like taking my time, because tomorrow i can show off that i have the book x3 i'm so horrible but it's hilarious xD

About 40 ppl is gonna try and steal the book o_O

6. Shuhbooty moon child

HAHAHA! I now what you mean, my mother friend asked me about the series and I flip, I mean I flipped.(in a good way)
    She really wants to read the series and I was shocked. I was blabbing all this stuff about the book, and stuff. And she's like reading it now, and when she asked me to borrow my book I thought I was going to go vampire on her. xD

7. Sexy Sheva Banned

LMAO
    xD

I'm afraid to lend out my new book ;_;

I only own Twilight and Breaking Dawn... and like...

My Twilight was a papercover.... and like after 2 weeks, it was DESTROYED

My Breaking Dawn is the hard cover, so i'm gonna make some rules about it xD

8. Shuhbooty moon child

I only have Eclipse and Breaking Dawn, both hardcover. And there like never being lent out unless I wish for a friend to read it. xD

But I'm like afraid that like, Twilight will never be sold, ever again. I don't know why, but I'm always telling my mom to go buy it for me...
    D:>

And I don't remember anything that was in the New Moon book....

9. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

I have all of them Hardcover. I bought my hard cover of twilight last week xDD soo.. yeah. I'm not letting anyone borrow it. Except for my closest friends.

10. Shuhbooty moon child

I read the Twilight book as paperback, and I liked it paperback. I think thick books like this should be paperback. xD

11. Sexy Sheva Banned

would you like me to say? 8D

EDWARD LEFT BELLA BECAUSE HE WAS AFRAID HE WOULD HURT HER AND THEN SHE STARTED HANGING OUT WITH JACOB AND THEN WHEN BELLA GOES CLIFF DIVING ALICE SEE'S IT IN HER HEAD AND TELLS ROSALIE THAT BELLA COMMITTED SUICIDE WHEN ACTUALLY BELLA WAS JUST CLIFF DIVING WHICH IS LIKE A BUNGEE EXCEPT YOU LAND IN WATER. ALICE CAME BY I THINK WHEN JACOB FOUND HER NEARLY DROWNED. HE GAVE HER CPR AND STUFF :D <3 BLESS HIM LOL. THEN ALICE BRINGS BELLA TO EDWARD TO SHOW SHE'S NOT DEAD AND BY SOME MIRACLE THEY MAKE IT, THEN BELLA IS INTRODUCED TO THE VOULTRI GUARD IN LONDON ( i think London o_o i can't remember) THEN THEY ALL COME BACK TO FORKS AND BELLA IS IN HELLA TROUBLE D=

12. Shuhbooty moon child

OMFG!
    I member now, I thought that was Eclipse but that was uh..

That was like the hole war with the new borns and the Jacob (and pack) helped out! [END SPOILERS]

YAYS!!!

I'm so slow....
    -__-

13. Sexy Sheva Banned

LMAO

yeah xD

Spoiler: In Breaking Dawn I can't believe Jacob made his own pack :'D I'm so proud of him//
    Where in the book are you?

14. Shuhbooty moon child

That was like a BIG surprise, and then next thing we knew Jacob kicked in his Alfa blood and boom!

I'm on page...471, back in Bella world...
    *sigh*

15. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

Spoiler:Because reading this book, I want a baby like Renesmee. LOL Bella isn't that creative now is she? XDD Ummm I found it weird that she has a baby at 18. xDD And she says she was like wasn't that type of girl to get knocked up by her lover at 18. LOL End Spoiler

16. Sexy Sheva Banned

Oh o_O
    I'm not that far yet *blocks out spoiler*
    LMAO

Spoiler: Yeah i know xD She should've named the baby with something of significance, but she wanted something to be remind of both her mothers. Her real and her new one =]

17. Shuhbooty moon child

Now that you mention it....

Spoiler: When Bella had her baby and such, it's..Spoiler end:

It's like the way she writes her book. Like what Hissora said, she based it off like, character.
    Which got me thinking, I think she did that.... it's like hard to explain. You know how we feel like what Bella feels and all... this is difficult..

It's not Bella we're reading about, it feel like ME or something, like I'm in the book or something...

18. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

I feel the exact same way!! O_O

19. Shuhbooty moon child

O___O

SO I'm not the only one freaking out about my stupidity!

20. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

Well, I know I want Edward xDD soo XD I always do that to all my books. I become the main character.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.