Twilight Rider Xigbar

Discussion in 'Video Showcase' started by Xaldin, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah three names in one if you hadn't notice. Lately I've been sadly using Reflectga as a finisher, and I really feel bad for myself, since I played through KH2 entirely without knowing what reflectga did XD. And it's still not in my short cut list, so this is one of those triple boss fights that don't have reflectga used once.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiLsFYWOQJw

Also I tried trippling Sephiroth again, without using reflect. I managed to last among them all to the point where they all went into uber mode. Then I died when I got Meteored + Heartless Angel + Give in to the Dark. I would upload the video, but it's over 32 minutes long, since I was on the defensive most of the beginning. THough I'll find the time to upload it one day, if I don't do a better Seph one.

2. kratos Traverse Town Homebody

nice vid xaldin stupid sora dont have twilight horns rection comands.

3. Desmonic Kingdom Keeper

:blink::eek: WOW!! Xaldin, how did you manage to get 3 different bosses in one fight!?! BTW, that was one ******* awsome fight, man!! Great job!!

PS: I loved Sora's T stance of death!!

4. Spike H E R O

That was awesome.I hope you don't save when you do all this,though.

5. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

That was awkward, but awesome at the same time.

6. Anderson (☞゚∀゚)☞ You've lost the game.

Lol, that was truly epic. Congrats on the victory.

7. Bizkit047 Destiny Islands Resident

How the heck did you get 3 bosses at once to not freeze? O_o Is it because one of them might have a low AI?

8. Yoshi Merlin's Housekeeper

Oh, teh randomness...
    I love the randomness. =D

I hope you will do my request soon.
    You know, the Ground Shaker boss fight with Sephiroth. ;)

9. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Woah.... that was mental O_o Xigbar would get so annoying if I was doing that and the Twilight Thorn doing all the special stuff XD thanks for showing it Xaldin.

10. La Sofa ('_')-l3 No worries

THATS ASWOME! I love it!

11. Bizkit047 Destiny Islands Resident

I've been trying to screw with the Groundshaker boss fight. I did Groundshaker & Scar, but Scar just gets stuck in the ground, and ends up killing me because I can barely hit him. Not sure how well Sephiroth would work out, not to mention fighting him as a lion is a bit weird (Is tempted to try normal Sephiroth fight as lion).

12. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

OH MY GOD :eek:!! THAT MUST HAVE BEEN HARD ><(in my opinion) but man you did a fantastic job on beating them that was a crazy battle O_O *shudders*

13. Clontox Hollow Bastion Committee

Uhh... Xaldin, not to be rude or anything, but you really suck at this game. If you really want to know how to own kingdom hearts 2, just PM me, Ill fill you in. By the way, how do you record this? Do you use a Dvd player to record it or something? Please tell me how, and I will do everything people have requested of you, seriously, and trust me, Ill own when I do the videos. Not that you dont do a good job, I just can guarentee an awesome video that provides ultimate ownage, and the same quality of fights as the climatic battles in 5 star action/adventure movies.

14. Bizkit047 Destiny Islands Resident

How was that not being rude?

15. Clontox Hollow Bastion Committee

I meant to say that I didnt mean to be rude. I just get moments where I juist act like a total *** hole. I just didnt word it veryu politely, and Im sorry for that. But I everything besides that I meant. I really CAN play as well as I said I can, and I really will do all the requests that Xaldin gets that he doesnt want to do or cant do for any reason. So what do you think?