Twilight guardians

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by darkriku, Apr 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkriku Merlin's Housekeeper

It has been two years since the destrution of the Place of the Dawn and Xainkar escaped the onslaught of the forgoten Nothings and after wandering through out worlds he is prepared to restart the Twilight guardians and he is looking for new and old members so the nothings can once again rule the universe He also seeks anwsers to the mysterious beings that attacked his palace and killed many orgaization members

note I am only looking for people to join this that like rping a lot and that will post on this thread regularly and will take this semi seriously and not make any random or stupid plot changes

I encourage members from the original thread to join you can use your old nobodies from the other thread

Template for members
    Number II [i give this number too you depending on your rank]
    Name: Xainkar
    title: The dark muarader
    apearance: organization coat that has black chains wraped around it and long dark hair with dark purple eyes
    element: darkness/shadow
    weapon: two dark bladed kusari-gama http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kusari-gama
    nobody type that you summon:maurader nobody [if you don't know yet i will tell you later]
    personality: Moody

2. Larxene~Miss Antenne2~ Merlin's Housekeeper

Okay! Im here, Ill post my profile again when some of the others come.

3. burnitup Still the Best 1973

I'm here.

Name: Nebx (It was Ben before and I could not think of a good name.

Sword or Power: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francisca (The weapon is in the link)

Element: Plantlife

Personality: sadist

Number: VI

Likes: Tortering others, hurting people mentaly and psycoly.

Dislikes: Disrespect (Was changed have his incounters with Myhhr.)

Where come from: Twilight town

Origin: Unknown

Title: The Demon of the Plants

4. rikurep Gummi Ship Junkie

i was leader in the last so....here's mine, the leader:

Organization XIII

Name:Raxen (real: raen.......or is it? actually Quid *you'll find out later*)
    Sword or Power: hook swords(extends) [​IMG]
    Element: space
    Personality:similar to riku(i'll update below later) serious
    likes to play with people's heads. hates those who are "real" but perfers being a nobody
    Number:I
    Dislikes: other members (low rank), waiting
    title: the twisted vine

5. darkriku Merlin's Housekeeper

well at least 4 people survived the battle lol check out my new weapon its awesome

6. rikurep Gummi Ship Junkie

where is it? pleeeeaaaaaaase show me

7. darkriku Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]

here it is i have two of them and they have spikey weights at the end night all

8. rikurep Gummi Ship Junkie

that's like a sickle or sumtin

9. darkriku Merlin's Housekeeper

only a half acuarate picture of the weapon but i think yes sickle and chain spike sums it up

10. Larxene~Miss Antenne2~ Merlin's Housekeeper

Name: Myrrah(A is silent) Real name: Mya. Ooooh how ooooobvious. XP

Number: V(5)

Weapon: Neon-Long Sword

Element: Technical (Robot stuffs, more like electricity)

Personality: Laid back, shy but outgoing, silly, nice, helpful, lazy. She never takes no for an answer unless she is told 6 times.

Likes: Video Games, animals, drawing, goofing off, stuffed animals, hugging stuff

Dislikes: Annoying people, getting no for an answer, losing in a video game, seeing an animal die, having artists block, fighting, no stuffed animals around, nobody hugs her that day.

Orgin: Larxene's younger sister (Electricity, Technology, get it? X3 Bad joke)

Comes from: Hollow Bastion.

Nobodies: Angel's Evil http://i19.tinypic.com/2dufmts.png (Sorry for making it small, it's really much bigger inr eality. Bout the size of Myrrah or half smaller than her)

Title: The silly Neon Angel/ The BOOM angel

appearance: http://i10.tinypic.com/30s9c9i.png (normal clothing)

11. Pumpkin King12 Destiny Islands Resident

Name: Myrejex

Number: Whichever I'm assigned to

Element: Metal

Personality: Quiet, often indecisive, beats himself up for his mistakes, will do whatever he can to protect his friends, prefers to hold onto all memory of emotion from his original self...

Weapon: Seven daggers made of greatly compressed metal (In order to expand them to make larger weapons) that usually float around him as he controls them with his elemental power..

Title: The Steel Sentinel

Nobodies: Brisk

Appearance: Click here (The daggers aren't supposed to be cut off like that, it's just the edge of the picture :p)

Other Info: Sort of a 'Master of Weapons', as he can change his daggers (or any other metallic objects nearby) into just about anything, as long as he has enough material to make it.
    Aaand the whole destruction of the Palace of Dusk part was taken out of the story, so I'll just erase the mention it here..

12. Drunken Roxas Destiny Islands Resident

Template for members
    Number: ?? {{Waiting to be told}}
    Name: X
    title: The Uknown Weapon
    apearance:[​IMG] That but more older and taller, more battle worn, constantly moving about,
    Element: Creation + Destruction=Existance.
    Weapon: Constantly changing, though usually just a sythe.
    Personality: Paranoid, Distrusting, Hates talking about what happened to him at the battle.

13. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Number:

Name: Takarnax

title: The bloodthirsty nothing

apearance: organization coat, black hair like Axels but at the back it's like Saïx's long hair, red eyes (just the colour not like bloodshot) has a large scar across her eye from the battle and an eye- patch on the other eye.

element: Fire

weapon: Double sided keyblade that can part to make two keyblades

nobody type that you summon: Dark- fang
    They are like a wolf and have very long ears (a bit like Larxenes hair at the ends) No face just the mouth of a dusk. The nobody sign is on its leg and it's all white with a black line down it's back and across his face (like a cross on Saïx's face but carries on going around)

personality: More smiley, enjoys to fight and very protective, very playful, up to anything. She changed a bit after the destruction of their castle.

Dislikes: Fellow friends fading, being bored, heartless(especially wyverx)

14. Jordier0xs0x King's Apprentice

Name: Xajita

Number: (Well going from count i should be 10)

Weapon: http://www.mwart.com/images/pl/Fantasy_Swords_Luciendar__Sword_of_Lig_KR4_698.jpg

Special weapons: Symbol cards which she uses to go into time. She has only figured out half of her symbol cards.

Appearance: She has a black Organization coat with brown hair blue eyes a blue head band and heart ear rings. She also has a necklace with a purple heart on it...she keeps most of her mysteries locked away in it.

Element: Time

Personality: Very kind but VERY stubborn. She is usually quiet but when you get her mad you will be sorry.

Likes: To make friends, fighting (Like heartless and stuff), Drawing what she thinks of, people who compliment her and thinking

Dislikes: To lose friends, being told what to do and people who annoy her

Comes from: Twilight town

Title: The Symbol Holder

Other Info: She is trying to find her memories. Her other was very good at making friends. She joined for a reason...no one knows that reason. You could say she was different from the others....more confusing more different then most people...

OOC: Hope thats okay

15. Pumpkin King12 Destiny Islands Resident

OOC: *sigh* Please, at least try to come up with a more creative name than that, Jordie, it should be an anagram of the original with X added into it... Just inserting an X doesn't really work, sorry 'bout that, but it really kinda annoys me when people do that... Otherwise you're all good and I'd like to have you with us..

16. Larxene~Miss Antenne2~ Merlin's Housekeeper

Angram... Ill have to change Myrrh juuuust a bit... But i like Myrrh :confused: :(

17. Pumpkin King12 Destiny Islands Resident

What? No, I didn't mean you.. I mean like Myrrh doesn't exactly work as a Nobodies name, but we're all so used to it already, ya know.. I think you were given an exception for that name or something.. So don't worry about it, Myrrh..

18. Larxene~Miss Antenne2~ Merlin's Housekeeper

I just figured out how to angram it. Make it Myrrah, the 'A' is silent, so it sounds normally like Myrrh! LOOPHOLE! XDDDD! Her real name was changed to Mya. Wow. Short, obvious, name.

19. Jordier0xs0x King's Apprentice

OOC: Well i at least want a J in my name Xajita alright?

20. rikurep Gummi Ship Junkie

guys please remeber to not post as much this time

so right now the only place we can go is dimenticato(italian for forgotten) a world where nobodies who didn't join the org. go (i've mentioned in in the last thread and my relation to it in th 100s)

the where'd the r's and h come from?

any new members can join just tell them the same about posting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.