Twilight Guardians 3: Night fall

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by darkriku, Jul 17, 2007.

1. darkriku Merlin's Housekeeper

sorry I just didn't really get the support I needed so I couldn't make the thread.

2. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

Alexa sat on the beach watching the others play. She had always looked after the youngest for as long as she could remember. They would play and she would gather shells to make into trinkets for the tourists. She got up and carried on with her shell collecting, putting the precious items into her basket ready to take home and clean before painting. It was a simple life but she felt something was missing.

3. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Rain looked out of her window. It was raining. "Man it's so dull." she hoped off her bed and began to play darts, but just before she could start her phone rang. It was someone familiar. "Hey, Kirstyn!" Rain smiled. "Hey Rain. Guess what, it's raining. Are you busy?" Even though Rain had nothing to do she liked it that way. "No sorry, my hair is all greasy and I want a nice long bath." she smiled at her accomplishement of lying. They said there fairwells and Rain carried on with her darts game.