Dream Drop Distance TWEWY Will be in KH:DDD!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Alex856, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Alex856 Twilight Town Denizen

I'm Venezuelan, So what? You got a Problem?
    Do you have any ideas or things that you'd like to see in the game?

So far it's been confirmed that The reapers' game shall be appearing, and so will Neku, Shiki, and the others.

It's also been confirmed that Neku will be a party member, and that you'll be able to switch between Dream Eater partners and World-Related partners.

If you have any Ideas or theories shove them up here.

Me? I'd personally like to see the Assshole Good ol' Joshua Kiryu.
    As a partner or
    as a Boss.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Is it just me or Neku's timer is on the wrong hand?

2. Iskandar King of Conquerors

well, I've never played TWEWY, but looking at the characters, it will be cool seeing how they're incorperated. But what about this game had them put in TWEWY? Is there something in that game that relates to DDD?
    But if we're allowed to switch between Dream Eater partners and World-Related partners, I'm glad. Because I'd rather go wit hte World-Related partners

3. Alex856 Twilight Town Denizen

The game envelops in the UG. which is where the Dead people go. and they can choose to play the Reapers' game and get a second chance to live. That is, if they WIN.

In Kingdom Hearts sleep means pretty much dead. But with Disney and all they have to censor things up.

The creator of TWEWY is no more and less than Tetsuya Nomura. You should all know who he is very well.

There's a rumour going around that there may be a TWEWY sequel or remaster coming. And they put TWEWY In KH to advertise the game and attract more players.

Awwww, who doesn't love awfully cutie creatures with ridiculously stupid names? :lolface: Like BatBat. (it was Koumori Bat IIRC.) and Kuma Panda (BearPanda)
    ...Yeah, I'd keep Neku and co. over those Pokémon copies anytime.

4. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

Can you please stop spacing your sentences so much? It gives me a headache to read them.

I, myself, have never played TWEWY, but I did hear it was good. I'm wondering how this'll work.

5. Alex856 Twilight Town Denizen

I'd rather this than a crap wall-load of text, mind you.
    But okay.

Another thing I should mention is that Traverse Town will have two new districts. 4th and 5th. I think this is where the Reapers game will play out.

[​IMG]

6. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

I liked how Alex spaced his sentences. It made it much easier to read than a wall of text.

TWEWY was am awesome game and honestly, there shouldn't be too much trouble, other than the death thing. The UG is pretty much another world, on top of a world. They over lap and people in UG can see and interact with people in RG, but not the other way around.

7. Alex856 Twilight Town Denizen

Wrong.
    Only reapers can interact with Living people, If a person can see the UG they would have to be very special themselves. Like
    Joshua.

There isn't a problem with the dead thingy, since all the worlds in the Realm of Sleep are, well... Sleeping.
    Traverse Town probably fell to sleep after Sora and co. restored it in KH1. Since it was made of bits and pieces of other worlds and shiiz couldn't exist anymore due to some of those worlds restoring/Falling back to the Realm of Light.

And thanks, we think the same way. :D

8. Kurli Moogle Assistant

That is.... wrong.

Nomura was only an artist on it. Tatsuya Kando was the director on it.

9. Shikou Kingdom Keeper

If Shiki is confirmed I could think of many lines Sora would say if he meets her.

Shiki: "Whats wrong?"
    Sora: "Its just that... you look familiar."
    Shiki: "Really? Have we met somewhere before?"
    Sora: "I dont know."

I kinda wanted Kairi in the game too but oh well.
    I think the timer is on the right hand if I remember correctly.

10. smeen Destiny Islands Resident

Personally... Yes I would loooooove to see that ******* Joshua. Like, animated and stuff. My fangirl-senses are already tingling... And Beat. I want a Beat. And with Beat comes Rhyme, of course... Which would mean we would need Mr. Hanekoma, Uzuki, Karaiya, don't forget Pi-Face or the Iron Maiden....

Oki, I want the entire main cast, how about that?

11. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

I already saw Neku there, but Shiki and the others will be there as well? And yeah, Neku's timer in TWEWY is in the right hand.

It'll be very interesting is seeing Neku there with you, also I'm thinking about the abilities he should carry and the limit (if there will be a limit).

I WANT TO PLAY IT, NOW (along with Birth by Sleep, I'm need to play them >_>)!!!

12. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

I love this idea. I want to say I kinda saw this coming but I didn't want to be disapointed if they didn't do it. Neku will probably be there because "insert fictional mission here". I think the boss would probably be the two main Reapers(Lazy Lollipop eater and fiery red head) and the mathematical genius who says zetta alot(>> I loved his dialogue). Anyway, if they have Neku, they will have Shiki. That would be a hero with no damsel.

13. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

I meant 'interact' as in the Reaper Creeper game. They could move the pennies around on the paper.

14. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

They're interacting with a penny using telepathy, not interacting with a human. UG and RG are simply in the same location, they do not overlap.

Anyway. I'm really excited for this. I hope they really put focus on the TWEWY subplot, for example more than just Neku and Shiki as Players. Ah, and I feel like Reapers would make grand bosses-
    I mean, Higashizawa? Yeah. Basically a Darkside.
    Basically... This will be one of the best parts of DDD for me.

15. Alex856 Twilight Town Denizen

Oh pardon me, me and my dyslexia...
    Who was the story writer then? I can not remember well...

Nomura DID confirm the Shiki and the others in an interview translation, but we do not know as to the others extend to. Could be all good characters, or Just Neku/Sora/Shiki and the Reapers, or the WHOLE cast. (which this is what I hope/wish for... :c )

Even then, I wouldn't take that for the "interact" meaning you meant to.
    As that isn't really interacting just meddling using super-natural powers... Like Britishim said.
    Only reapers and higher-ups can interact freely with RG people.

They do have to follow the plot. at least... Vaguely.
    So we should have at least two reaper/Game Master Bosses. (if the worlds are like KH/KH2 where you play half-way then come back later to finish it.)

Nah, So zetta annoying is it for me. At least I'd rather him over Steroid-Using buckle.
    Or maybe even the Sexy secretary. Hmm...

16. Kurli Moogle Assistant

Sachie Hirano wrote the base story and yukari ishida was Scenario Event Planner.

Only Yukari got another big role in a square game (wrote 358/2 days) from those three. Which is a shame.

17. Alex856 Twilight Town Denizen

Not like Days had THAT much of a story...
    But, I stand corrected. Thank you.

18. Alex856 Twilight Town Denizen

Twister will also be in KH: DDD!

What other TWEWY Soundtrack would you like to hear in KH: DDD?

Personally, as long as I have Twister I could only ask for Give Me All your Love or Three minutes Clapping.

Look, here in the new trailer.

19. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

I wonder what other TWEWY songs will be in DDD?

Twister and Neku saved that trailer.

20. smeen Destiny Islands Resident

I would really love to hear Ending Beginning in the game. It's probably my favourite song from the soundtrack.