Trying to use Torrents

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Iskandar, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Hey guys, I'm trying to download and use the torrent files that were made available a while back, but I think I'm doing something wrong. I'm saving them into a folder and opening them up with utorrent, but when I open them up and it says it's downloading, for some reason it says that the file is empty. Like in the general trab, it says that there's 0.00% available to download. Did I do something wrong with this?

2. adamboy7 Traverse Town Homebody

Well, I believe what you have done is install the torrent. However, that torrent you just downloaded is just a short cut to whatever data you are trying to use. The actual information is still floating somewhere on the web. Basically, what the torrent you downloaded does is tell the internet "Hey! Download! I'm ready!". You still have to download the actual information. So you open up the torrent and let ti run. You should get a time remaining number. If you get the infinity symbol, that most likely means the creator of the torrent hasn't seeded. Seeded is sharing. Hope I helped :D

3. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

I'm guessing no one is seeding our torrents, which is why we decided not to make anymore.

4. miaulement Traverse Town Homebody

That's strange, but be careful with torrents, one could seriously f*ck your computer up. Just saying.

5. Iskandar King of Conquerors

well, I didn't get any infinity symbol, but I did keep getting something saying that's there's no time left. I might just work with the LQ I have. I don't mind it at all. And when I tried downloading just 1 HQ scene from the archive it said it would take 30 minutes, and there's no way I'm waiting that long.

6. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

The torrents are all the HQ files anyways, so it would take even longer since it has a bunch of them.

7. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I knew that. But I figured it would be better to get a bunch of huge files loaded at once than dealing with what i would have, scene by scene

8. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

I've got you covered.

First of all; disclaimer.

This is piratebay.se, a site with illegal content. I checked already with staff and I got the good to go as long as I tell you this;

KHV does not condone piracy of any sorts, and is not responsible for what you may do with torrents. [I know, it's a bit silly, but all pages who want to avoid problems have to do it. -Noroz]

And just a reply to Autumn, Torrents are the safest way to download anything, as long as you are weary of where and what you download.

Anyhow;

Link: For BBS Clips, which only has one seeder (which means it will take a while, depending on his/her upload speed). I haven't downloaded this one myself, so I'm not sure of the quality.

Link: For KH,KH2,Re:CoM. I have downloaded these and they are decent quality.

Hope it helps.