Trying to make a Ps4 Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 [Jp] Translation Patch

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by onelight, Jul 30, 2018.

1. onelight Moogle Assistant

I'm more familiar with O for enter but know nothing about Japanese. So I hack my ps4 5.05 and dump the disc to get files, wondering if replace some files from en verison can make it to be english.

Basically the files I need are packed in .psarc which can extract by psarc.exe, and I probably need a tool to edit .bar .gnf files.
    Anyone nterested in ?

psarc.PNG

2.PNG

2. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

Why do you want to do this? This is going to waist your time. if you want the Japanese version buy it from the Japanese PSN store on the PS4

3. onelight Moogle Assistant

I already buy ths Japanese disc, but I want an english version with O for enter and japanese voice.

4. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

you dont need to do that. You can change the button layout in the settings of the PS4 to have japanese layout for that. I have mine to set up like that.
    --- Post updated ---
    plus Japanese voices are not going to happen unless someone makes a unudub for the PS4 version then if that happens you need cfw for that to work

5. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

also. you can port over the Japanese voices and switch O as attack from the PS4 menu settings. if you have a cfw ps4 you can do that.