Truth or Dare?

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Karuta Reborn

haha, d-don't be silly, plums-senpai would never like me like that ;_____;

2. ShibuyaGato Transformation

christ man...
    i assume there's at least one person on the plane by themselves, so i'd probably shout that there's a pregnant woman who needs help and then run back to my loved one. still, if it came down to it, i'd probably just go to my loved one -- if i knew we were all probably gonna die, i'd wanna spend my last moments with someone else crying it out
    ( i am heartless, i know )

3. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Nah I'd probably do the same thing

4. ShibuyaGato Transformation

and i obviously hate myself if i'm saying this again, but...

i'll take another truth

5. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Do you prefer animated movies that have big name voice talent behind them, usually being live-action actors, or professional voice actors?

6. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I usually prefer big names because many of the animated films I love have actors doing the voices (Howl's Moving Castle, Toy Story and HTTYD are good examples).

7. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

I want a truth

8. Plums Wakanda Forever

Woooooooooow I totally forgot about this, sorry Loxy. ;c
    I chose Plums because the original name I wanted (Orange) was taken, I was eating a plum at the time, and was just like "fuk this PLUMS VI BRITANNIA IT IS".

And truth or dare to whoever posts next~

NOT WITHOUT HER FATHER'S (MY) APPROVAL

[​IMG]

9. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Sorry, I don't know the order of this works, confused. No rules to refer to when I was losing it.

Dare you to post on three members profiles you appreciate, telling them as such (screenshot your post history, please).

10. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

I'll have another truth.

11. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

GOT MY DARE IN!!! Had a lot of fun with it, even though I kept messing up. I, uh, didn't actually do the whole thing, I kept messing up, but I figured this was good enough. And here poor Cat did a long one for me and I gave up sorta. Oh well. She's the better person! I'm okay with that.

Truth or dare to the next one to post!

And somebody, truth me!

12. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

inb4someoneelseposts

Would you rather never love at all or find someone you truly love and then get heartbroken?

13. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Where do you most want to go in the world?

Truth me.

ARCEUS FRACKING CURSE YOU PRINCESS

14. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

I would rather be heartbroken, hands down. Inspires more stories, gives me more feels to write with.
    It's okay, I'll still take your truth, too. XD
    Ah, for just one time, I would take the Northwest Passage, to find the hand of Franklin reaching for the Beaufort Sea. Tracing one warm line through a land so wide and savage, and make a Northwest Passage to the sea...

Now, I'm gonna be lazy and give you both the same truth.

The two of you are locked in a stadium, filled with medieval weapons, and forced to fight one another to the death, in order to be freed. Both of you, tell me in a PM if you would fight or refuse to fight, and if you think you would even be able to fight. I will then post the results, revealing who is kind, who is dead, or if you both are stuck there for eternity.[DOUBLEPOST=1396921531][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay, here are the results, in story form. YEAH I BROUGHT THE STORY-TRUTHS BACK!!!

~

The crowd is going wild, the screams and jeers of the impatient spectators is enough to drown out the sound of an elephant stampede.

But it’s not nearly as loud as the beating of your heart.

From both sides of the arena, the two contenders take in the situation, knowing full well what the stakes are. The winner is awarded with freedom. The loser... well, the words “Fight to the death” don’t leave much room for imagination. You know how this ends. One of you will live, one of you will die.

@. : tale_wind slowly walks to the nearby weapons stand. Quickly scanning the weapons, he goes for the broadsword. He doesn’t really know much about weapons, but holding this one gives him a sense of courage, makes him feel a kinship to the Roman Centurions of old. Turning to face his opponent, Tale realizes... he simply can’t fight. Even if he absolutely had to, he’s sure he wouldn’t make it out alive. His only hope is to strike up some sort of a truce...

@Princess ♥ barely glances at the weapons he can choose from. The frenzied barbarians in the stands echo in his ears, and he feels a sense of anger at what’s happening. This is what the human race has resorted to? Across from him, he sees Tale pick up a broadsword, but Princess ♥’s mind is already made up. Whatever happens, he will not fight. Passing the weapons, he walks boldly towards the center of the arena, towards Tale.

“I’m not going to fight you,” Princess ♥ says, holding his hands up. “This whole thing is just stupid. I have no argument with you, and I’m not going to play their game. Put down the sword, don’t do this to yourself.”

Tale hesitates, wondering for a split second if this is some sort of trick... but this was exactly what he had just decided to do anyway. So, hoping that he wasn’t falling for anything, Tale holds out the sword... and drops it to the dirt.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?” The game master shouts. “FIGHT BEFORE HE KILLS YOU!!!”

The simple fact that neither of you are fighting lends a touch of humor to the situation- to which contender is he even speaking? But as the crowd and the game master come to the realization that there will be no gladiator battle today, the frenzy becomes a roaring riot. As the people close enough to aim begin throwing things at you- food, beverages, even a few small stones- you realize the new danger you now find yourselves in.

“KILL THEM!!!” The game master screams. “SEND IN THE GUARDS!!! KILL THEM BEFORE THIS CROWD GETS OUT OF CONTROL!!!”

The gates begin to open, and there’s one option left.

“Pick up your sword,” Princess ♥ calls over his shoulder as he runs back to the weapons, grabbing a deadly-looking mace. Together, you will try to defend yourselves from the onslaught, and maybe, hopefully, find an escape.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
  15. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

AWWW YEEEEAH

LET'S BLOW THIS PLACE

tzipporah.gif

16. Iskandar King of Conquerors

You know what, I need something to spice things up in my life, so BRING IT ON YOU FOOLS!!!
    I PICK DARE.

17. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

I DARE YOU...TO WATCH WAREHOUSE 13.

...Unless you already have. In which case, substitute Warehouse 13 with TRON: Uprising.

...Unless you've seen THAT, too. In which case, take a dare from the next person. :P

18. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Okay, next person then. Because I've already watched both......and how is that even a dare?

19. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

[​IMG]

ToD to the below?[DOUBLEPOST=1396922531][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I CALL IT!

I dare you to record yourself doing the Numa Numa dance!

20. 61 No. B