Truth or Dare?

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Touché.

(҂⌣̀_⌣́)ᕤ - Misty whenever she sees me post.
    What do you think of DarkTraitor?

Truth.

Truth or dare?

2. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Oh um that's a interesting one. My opinions of him have varied a lot over time. Currently, I've not talked to him in over a year (I think he hates me for breaking up with Bushy). I used to talk to him a fair amount and got on really well but while I was in a relationship with Bushy Brow I found out things that gave me conflicting thoughts on him, I'd rather not go into that if that's okay. As it stands I don't know, I certainly don't hate him and if he was there for Bushy when we broke up I'm grateful. That said, I'm probably not the best person to sing his praises. I feel guilty writing this, as I kinda want to write he's awesome like I think most people on here are but this is truth and I'm not sure I could say that honestly. (I'm sorry DT if you read this).

Is there any topics on forums that you actively avoid and if so what topics, if for example you saw a thread on them? You seem happy enough to post on most things but is there anything you would purposely avoid and maybe not even look at the thread?

3. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

• Preferred systems of government. It is not fun to be reminded that you are alone and actively outcast.
    • Kingdom Hearts.
    • Personal details.
    Anything else is pretty much fair game.

ToD still open.

4. Cherry Berry Chaser

What’s the first thing you notice about someone?
    It's a very broad question, if I do say so myself~ (◡‿◡✿)

Well to start off, I personally very much believe there is such a thing as an afterlife. You could say personal experience, religion and spirituality somewhat has to do with the influencing of my opinion.

This world is too amazing and complex for there not to be more to life, for it to end so randomly and unceremoniously, as many deaths are. Even in this life, there is so much more to life than meets the eye, as many sciences have demonstrated. And given many reports of near death experiences, I'm almost certain that we're in for a ride that will not end when our physical bodies die.

Heaven, hell and the beyond:

For starters, I believe in a heaven, hell, purgatory (due to religion and/or spirituality) c:

This is my perception of those three.

Heaven: Someone who has died in good grace (a saint, or someone without sin and are immediately deserving of heaven).

Purgatory: This is attached to heaven. It's reserved for those who died in a state of sin but the sins were not grave enough to place someone in hell; so purgatory's purpose is to purge/cleanse a soul. I somewhat also have a vision of it being somewhat like the afterlife of Suzie Salmon (from the book and movie The Lovely Bones) prior to
    her killer's death.

They say in purgatory that no soul stained can enter Heaven. Once the soul is cleansed (for however long) then it will be released from purgatory and will be able to enter Heaven. For some reason many many years ago I perceived purgatory as being the place where we get to watch the life we have led in first person (without the ability to change anything) and acknowledge the good and bad we did in that lifetime.

Hell: The list is long and never ending....but in short, this is for those who died with severe mortal sin who are deemed "not deserving" of Heaven.

Spirits living on:

I personally very much believe that the people we love who are gone, sometimes stick around those they loved.

I don't want to go off on a tangent so I'll just finish this question up by saying the afterlife is a very interesting topic to look into c:

Truth.

Truth or dare?

5. 61 No. B

t
    tod

6. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

truth

tod below

7. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Voice usually (assuming I am speaking to them), I have been doing music stuff all my life so I tend to listen to a person's voice "more than normal" and tend to appreciate it more as well.

8. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Truth.

Truth or dare to the below?[DOUBLEPOST=1408581413][/DOUBLEPOST]
    If you died right now, what would be your greatest regret?