Triple Sephiroths Defeated

Discussion in 'Video Showcase' started by Bizkit047, Jun 25, 2007.

1. KHblade Moogle Assistant

i was born in Trinidad but live in New york.
    i aint gonna lie. that waz hot. i kant belive u did dat. i think the reflega thing was pretty smart. but whenver they used the attack where u had to prss triangle. u could have used the ultima. ah what da hell. that was one of the best frinkin fights.

2. Bizkit047 Destiny Islands Resident

3. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

No matter how much I tried I could not beat Sephiroth without using Reflega. So I don't blame the person who spammed it XD

4. La Sofa ('_')-l3 No worries

Thats aswome! I want this codes so bad! :(

5. Bizkit047 Destiny Islands Resident

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75PYwZCQmCg

Triple Sephiroth beaten only using Trinity Limit once, at the beginning. That's about as good as it's going to get. So I'm stopping for now until someone does the same or better, and posts a video for proof.

6. Soku Hollow Bastion Committee

You should try not getting hit.

7. dandanrevolutionextreme Banned

i dont blame you/him/her for using reflega on 3 sephies, but if there were only 1, i would blame you, i would blame you very much....i have beeten the entire game, start to finish, including xaldin, and sephy, and xemnas. not a single reflect, i have never used reflect, its one of the things i take pride in....

....especially because if you look at youtube, almost every video spams reflega at 1 point or another

8. wolfclouds Twilight Town Denizen

I fought 3 sephiroths myself and won (using reflega) only thing i hated that i didnt really beat them all I killed 2 but the second was the real one so the battle ended, that really sucked cause i wanted to defeat all 3 of them.

9. Bizkit047 Destiny Islands Resident

You're probably lying, only because the match ends after you defeat ANY Sephiroth. There is no "real" one to beat. There's no way to kill one out of the three and still fight on. I could easily prove this by my video of Xaldin & Cloud & Sephiroth. I won it by accidentally killing Cloud, and he sure was no "real" Sephiroth. You could probably put a random enemy heartless in there and win the fight in 5 seconds.

10. wolfclouds Twilight Town Denizen

no i really beat 2 using reflega 2 of them died at the same time, you where the one who fought xaldin cloud and sephiroth i thought that battle was really cool, man how do you do it not hitting cloud for so long, and yes its true that it really sucks that cloud has only 1 hp bar (less then 1)

btw read better before judging i said i won by using reflega

11. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

what if they all did sin harvest angel (or w/e they say it says) at the same time ?o0

12. oblivion9794 Twilight Town Denizen

no in the trio fight,if u beat the original then the match is over,u dont have to kill them all its just that there is no way to know which is the real one.

13. .: Ryan :. Traverse Town Homebody

i demand that you do a fight with 4 sephiroths :D

14. Bizkit047 Destiny Islands Resident

Not sure what you're saying, but I've beaten it 3 different times, all of which require beating only one Sephiroth. I've also beaten double Sephiroth in this fight twice. Unless I'm coincidentally killing the "real" one everytime, I don't see how I'm wrong. Like I said, if you beat any of them, the fight ends. You can't beat two more than one here, the game doesn't let you. If I replaced a Sephiroth with Cloud and killed Cloud, the match would end.

Can't do more than 3.

Okay then let me ask you, HOW did you know you beat two of them? You might have just THOUGHT you did.

15. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

wow you might even beat xaldin

16. wolfclouds Twilight Town Denizen

well it was pretty simple 2 of them did the fast attack combo and one attacked me the normal way then i used reflega and 2 of them had that shiny circle in them (thats should happen when then die) and then the fight ended i used a lot of reflega so i did lots of damage, i'm not that good that i could beat them without it (i know im not great)
    but thats what happened 2 of them died at the same time (but of course you might be right, it could have just been one of them)

and you are right when you kill one of them you also win ^^

17. patjp93 Moogle Assistant

Alright, I know you're gonna be pissed at me, but I have to ask, can I have a liunk to a tutorial on putting multiple bosses into an area? The codes page is not very explanatory, and when I try the codes I crash my game (yes using final mix).

18. Labrys King's Apprentice

Yeah that was probably the.only way to defeat him. Well at least it wasn't terraX3 right?