Trio Seph Highlights

Discussion in 'Video Showcase' started by Xaldin, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'mma post the description here as well.

'm not a fan of reflect, personally I REALLY HATE REFLECT. I rarely use it, unless in a few predicaments where I will use it, but I regret using it. I beat KH2 on proud mode entirely without even touching Reflect once, and I plan on doing these battles without touching reflect, and if I do use reflect, it'd only be once or twice in that battle. Xigbar being an exception, as it's too much time delay when he does his ultima shots, but the reflect doesn't touch him so I'm happy for that.

So in conclusion

I HATE REFLECT AND DON'T PLAN ON USING IT UNLESS IT'S A RARE PREDICAMENT WHERE I MUST

The highlights of all my battles from Trio Seph, all set in order from "Just bad luck" to "Pure Ownage"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk4Osq_nIU4

2. Hunted Hunter Twilight Town Denizen

Holy freaking crap. What level were you on when you did all that?
    I'm never trying triple Sephiroth. It takes me leveling up forever just to defeat one.
    Plus if you can't do it, and I can't do half the stuff you can, I'm screwed if I ever try that.

3. Anderson (☞゚∀゚)☞ You've lost the game.

Whoa, very interesting.

My battle style is only for one-on-one.

4. Emo Pengwin Hollow Bastion Committee

That was pure amazing..Oo;

5. yushe\sora Twilight Town Denizen

Damn!
    I would die if I even tried that

6. Desmonic Kingdom Keeper

WOW... I can easily play against multiple opponents, but if KH2 had multiple boss fights, they would SO OWN me..

7. Bizkit047 Destiny Islands Resident

You might want to use Reflega to block the Reaction Command move if you're in the air. It's the only way, unless you're up high. I hate spamming Reflega too, but if you don't use it, you'll get hit by dark orbs too much and the Reaction Command move whenever you're in the air. Otherwise you'll get lots of unneeded deaths. And it seems you pretty much never try to use the Reaction Command, which won't work well. I found the best way is to use one, and then quickly High Jump + Aerial Dodge away, it sometimes jumps out of it before other Sephiroths swipe you.

I made a Sephiroth x3 Progress video like this too to show how extremely difficult it is. I stopped doing the challenge for the time being, last night I came up with another small challenge. Sephiroth x2 & Xigbar. It's not AS tough, but still pretty hard (Haven't beaten it yet).

Oh, and I'm sure you hate advice from people who havne't tried the challenge just like I do, so maybe my progress video will give you some tips:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR5V3Z3_ux8

8. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

woh i can't even defeat 1 sephiroth but 3 !!!*faints*