Dream Drop Distance Treasures for Riku on the Grid?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by phoenixkh93, Apr 17, 2013.

1. phoenixkh93 Gummi Ship Junkie

I have every treasure in the game except 44 and 45 for Riku on the grid. I've looked on guides and searched everywhere but no luck :( the guides say about going to the portal stairs, but give no directions to where this is, and how to get there. Any help at all would be appreciated :)

2. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Here's a map of The Grid. Maybe this'll help.

[​IMG]
    Looks like Portal Stairs is the place you can get to from the upper area of the Rectifier. If you're only missing 44 and 45, you may already have a treasure there. I know I had trouble finding Riku's stuff on The Grid, but at this point I can't remember particulars, haha. If you're still stumped, there's probably a video on it at this point, so you could try that. Easier than looking at a map or following written directions.

3. phoenixkh93 Gummi Ship Junkie

Thank you very much :) but for me that exit leads to CLUs ship, and there are no chests there so :s im not sure haha :) but yeah I'll try a video walk through, that's a good suggestion thanks :)

4. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

I didn't find any videos. Looks like a couple people are working on their own series, but they've all only done Traverse Town. Hold on, let me fire it up and look...

Ah, yeah ok, I think that map is mislabeled. I have an option to jump straight to the Portal Stairs from the overworld; if you're in endgame, you should too. It's the path leading to the boss fight on Riku's side. Only connects to one place, the Portal (derr), which as it happens is where the Secret Portal is for The Grid. Not sure if there are any portals/elevators leading there from the rest of the world, but maybe one of the floating gates leads there. As for the treasure chests, I assume they're not hard to find once you're actually there, as the area's pretty straightforward.

Hope that helps. Good luck!

5. Krowley Moderator

When viewing the World Map Map menu, select the Portal stairs in the Grid. (Last option on the optional places to disembark. Scroll down to find it)
    As far as I know, you can't reach it another way. Like Big Ben in the Neverland world from Kingdom Hearts

6. phoenixkh93 Gummi Ship Junkie

You lot are amazing :) That trophy is dedicated to you! Thank you for your help.

(...can you still rep people on here? It's been a while...)

7. Krowley Moderator

The Rep system was replaced with Like.
    Good to know any information you used helped.