Transformers

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by Sankari, Dec 29, 2006.

?

is transformers worth it.

1. Hell Yay! it kicked a**

25 vote(s)
    36.8%
  2. It's good

12 vote(s)
    17.6%
  3. it's okay

5 vote(s)
    7.4%
  4. It sucked. don't waste your money

2 vote(s)
    2.9%
  5. haven't seen it

24 vote(s)
    35.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. libregkd -

2. Stardust Chaser

The movie was...Hmmm...

Well, first-off, I want to say that the special effects were FANTASTIC. F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C. I couldn't even tell that they were done by a computer.

If only the storyline was so great...Uh, well, it wasn't exactly a strong story. It was ultra-basic, to tell the truth. I don't even remember a point where I was suprised at all by a plot twist or anything. I also found the script to be pretty painful at times x.x...

It was, in a whole, a pretty good movie...Good camerawork, dazzling eye-candy effects...I just wish the story and script were a bit better. Obviously, it wasn't excactly geared toward kids (hence the PG-13 MPAA rating), so they could have made it more appealing to people over eight years old >.>;;.

FINE.

In my opinion. /=<

3. The Great Gatz Chaser

4. libregkd -

5. Angel Twilight Town Denizen

Having sexytimez with my boyfriend at our house
    I agree. The grapics were almost perfect. I didn't see one glitch.

6. The Great Gatz Chaser

Well no glitches cause that technology has been around for sometime. And well I just guessing that movie's budgets are higher than that of a video game's.
    Oh and here's something I figured out. The cartoon they were selling toys. Now those transformer fans can drive. So now they're product placing car brands.

7. roxasloverdarius Destiny Islands Resident

It was such a awesome movie! I saw it opening day here in Washington! It was awesome!!!! I loved it!!! Shia Labeouf looked pretty good. My cousin has a HUDGGG crush on him. I think he's cute but that's all.:noworries: Oh Roxma, nice OP icon.

For those who haven't seen it...it's WAYYYYYY worth it!!!

xxDarian

8. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

I absolutely loved this movie, yea it could have done alot better like focus more on the robots point of view (like I really care about shia and megan). But the effects blew my mind away. They were so real I almost had an accident in my pants.

btw, Megan Fox=Sex.

Care to send it to me buddy :3

9. Shadowyoshi Moogle Assistant

I saw this movie too I agree that it was great! I'm looking forward to the second one even though sequals are never as good as the original (With the exception of Shrek and Toy Story)

10. Meh Gummi Ship Junkie

I saw it about a week ago, and I want to watch again. It's a really great movie, and I really like the visual effects in it.

11. Master of Darkness Traverse Town Homebody

I thought The Movie was overall great, Special Effects were amazing, storyline a bit choppy but overall Great!

12. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

A very cool movie, special effects are awesome, I like it!

give it a 5/5

13. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

I saw it for the 5th time today with a couple friends x3
    It still pwns even more than the last time I saw it =D

14. Soushirei 運命の欠片

It had what I came to see, so I liked it.

If you're looking for a storyline intensive movie, don't bother. This movie is straight up visual effects, explosions and destruction--with the occasional funny dialogue.

John Voight with a shotgun was priceless.

15. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

I thought it was great. The visual's were amazing! Although, at points it was hard to see the robots fighting because it was moving so fast. Hopefully if i go to see it again i may catch more of it.

16. The Enigmatic Superior Traverse Town Homebody

I long for them to release Steve Jablonsky's Original Score for the film on DVD. Especially the music that plays during the Autobot's Arrival on Earth. Just defines 'epic'

17. Donaut Banned

Transformers(WARNING: Spoilers)

I would like to discuss the movie that has to be the best film I've seen all summer. It was so perfect in every way, that I couldn't say anything bad. I love the way Mega Tron looked and how he looked so demonic that I was sh!tting my pants when I saw him. How the transformers took the form of the vehicles was the best. Especially when Bumblebee was on two wheels and turned into the corvette he passed. NICE! When Mega Tron tore apart that autobot, I got mad. lol I loved the beginning though when Star Scream and that scorpion-type decepticon came and killed all of those soldiers. I'm sorry if I said too much. What did you like/dislike about the movie?

18. RocketMuffin Moogle Assistant

Mhm.

It was good, yes. But it was just a waste when all the scientists were trying to figure out what the noise was, at the beginning. Seeming to have so many people, scientists, and labs. I know it was just for the characters to get introduced and a reason for them to meet, but all that just for a few simple characters?

Hmm, seems kinda wasteful to me.

19. saxoR_vs_aroS Hollow Bastion Committee

ive seen the first few minutes, and i agree with RM.

20. Donaut Banned

Yes I agree, and only one of the scientists advanced into the movie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.