TAotM Entry Traditional art of the Month #8- Power

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Ienzo, Mar 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

[​IMG]
    no. 8
    [entry thread; entries due April 24th, 2013]
    Power
    I liked this idea suggested by Tequila. Interpret this word how you wish and if you have any questions then feel free to ask me. Power over someone, abused power, go nuts.
    ~Animations are allowed
    Happy drawing!

2. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

[​IMG]
    When I think of power, I think of super powers and elements and everything so I decided to try and get to water colors and make an entry for this too. This is my take on elemental powers c:

3. Midnight Star Master of Physics

[​IMG]
    Thought I'd go for something a bit different. (Fully expecting this to come last.)

I can translate the runes for anyone who asks but won't in the thread as it keeps them mysterious and gives a challenge to anyone who wants to translate them. They aren't just random symbols.

4. Chie Satonaka Twilight Town Denizen

Here's my submission : LINK

The theme/motif for it is "You have the power to do anything." It was inspired by Episode 3 of Uta no Prince-sama! when Syo (this character) couldn't jump across a broken bridge while he was in the shooting of this movie. So he kept trying and trying, and with his friends' encouragement, he jumped across it!

5. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

This is actually only about 4/10 of what I had planned but I ran out of time and finals are coming up so asking for an extension would be ridiculous and pointless.
    Even though I haven't quite got her down, these are all the same character. My interpretation of power here was the ability to actualize your desires specifically with regards to making yourself whatever you want to be. The fact that I chose interpretations of Demon's Souls classes just ties in with the whole being strong thing in general.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.