Kingdom Hearts III Toy Story or Star Command based world in KH3?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by CloudStrife2k9, Jul 24, 2013.

1. CloudStrife2k9 Twilight Town Denizen

Now obviously Toy Story is a world that has been very much anticipated since we found out Disney bought Pixar in 2006 and when we also found out Buzz and Woody were almost used as summons in KH2FM. But if you think about it, if they use a Toy Story world, it'll most likely get the Winnie The Pooh treatment (meaning strictly mini-games). As much as I would love a Toy Story world, I feel a that a world based off the movie 'Buzz Lightyear of Star Command: The Adventure Begins' would be much better. They could even say that Buzz's friend/partner, Warp Darkmatter, lost his heart to darkness and faked his death to join up with Zurg. And for battles, you could fight Zurg's robot minion things, free the Little Green Men, fight the big monster from the beginning of the movie, fight Buzz's ex partner, and then finally fight Zurg.

I mean seriously, this makes so much sense to do rather than just a Toy Story world. Would you rather fight a Zurg that shoots tennis balls at you(IF there even is fighting in that world), or a Zurg who shoots lasers and wants to kill you? A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command based world just sounds like a whole bunch of win in my opinion. Maybe you can get a toy version of Buzz and Woody as a summon, as like a tip of the hat to Toy Story. The world could be called Capital Planet. And the Keyblade could be called "Star Command." (Or "Playtime" and can be Toy Story based.)

I really want this.

Which would you guys rather have? A Toy Story or Buzz Lightyear of Star Command world?

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Toy Story World. I love Star Command, but honestly, a Toy Story world sounds more appealing. And to tell you the truth, I'm finding it hilarious that everyone's assuming that Zurg would be the villain in a Toy Story world. Has anyone heard of this guy before? The guy who let Woody and the others fall into an incinerator (thus giving a lot of people, like myself, many many feels). He is the TRUE Toy Story villain. Beneath his pink fluffy exterior is pure darkness, a darkness I'd love to beat the crap out of in a KH game.

3. CloudStrife2k9 Twilight Town Denizen

Well, as much as he brought the feels, and he brought many feels, I seriously can't see him being as much fun/all that serious of a boss in comparison to the monster thing, Warp Darkmatter, and Zurg. haha.

4. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Orrrrrrr..... he could summon a giant heartless to attack us.

And I do want to add that that the Toy Story trilogy is A LOT more popular than Star Command, which was only around for a year or two, and that was more than a decade ago. The odds aren't in its favor.

5. CloudStrife2k9 Twilight Town Denizen

Too cliche! Idk. I say why have that when they can have three ACTUAL bosses. Haha
    --
    I KNOW D: which makes me very sad. I think it would make A LOT more sense to use Star Command because of story and fighting wise, but the movie and tv show is a lot less known :(

Now if I can slightly quote The Hunger Games...
    -ahem-
    May the odds be ever in my favor..

6. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

He could ride it, or it could assist him (kinda like Ansem SoD). Plus, he's got an entire gang of bad guys. Also, he's got that creepy baby with him. Now that would be a scary boss (and better than any Star Command boss)

... yeah, no. The stories of KH and the Toy Story trilogy are a LOT more closer with their thematic elements than Star Command.

7. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

Star Command would be interesting as sub-world to a Toy Story world like the 100-Acre-Wood or Space Paranoids, but it wouldn't be good as its own world. Come to think of it, Star Command and Woody's Roundup could both be good as sub-worlds to a Toy Story world. A world based on Toy Story itself would fit into Kingdom Hearts much better that Star Command, but it would still be very nice to have it represented somehow. Going into Buzz and Woody's respective worlds would also be a great way to lengthen a Toy Story world's plot because, let's face it, a Toy Story world would probably be very short simply because there aren't a lot of points that would make a good beginning and end without making the world unreasonably large and thus boring to navigate. Woody's Roundup and Star Command would be perfect for extending the plot without having to extend the world farther than necessary.

Now that I'm thinking of it, it seems like most Pixar movies would have scaling issues like that because there would either be too many recognizable areas (Toy Story: Andy's room, Sid's room, both backyards, the gas station, Pizza Planet, etc) and not enough ways to connect them or not enough recognizable areas (Monsters Inc: Boo's room, the Arctic, and the warehouse with all the doors) with too many other areas needed to connect them. The Pixarverse is just too big to be able to include an entire movie's story in one world without it getting boring from a gameplay perspective.

8. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Toy Story world. To be honest, I love Pixar movies. And ever since I heard that Disney bought Pixar, I was excited! I don't really see the first movie being in it though. but the third movie is PERFECT for KH.

And how did you know that Buzz and Woody are supposed to be summons in KHII:FM? From what I've heard/read, only the models are in the game files. No textures, no A.I. scripts.

9. PirateNinjaHanyou Traverse Town Homebody

A Star Command world would be pretty awesome, but I'm more curious to see what a Toy Story world would be like.

10. jafar custom title

Toy Story. Having Star Command would be weird, and it's lesser known in comparison. Plus, it was on Toon Disney, not from the movies, so it's not at all likely for it to be seen in KH.

11. CloudStrife2k9 Twilight Town Denizen

replying to this SUPER late, but whatevs.

So kind of like how in the Disney Castle world we had timeless river?

That would be interesting actually. And I like that idea better than mine. Because then we can have the Toy Story world and then a Buzz Lightyear world and a Woody world opposed to just one. The only thing that makes me sad is if they actually do a Toy Story world, we will most likely get a Toy Story 3 world. Which, I loved that movie, it's just, I would like to use the plots from the first and second movie as well, which seems unlikely, unless they do it like you go to that world three separate times and each time would be a different movie plot. Which is very much unlikely in my opinion. And then if they were to do the Star Command and Woody's Round Up sub-world's, it makes it even more unlikely. /:<

Idk D':