Toy Story Confirmed for KH3!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

toy_story_wallpaper_by_artifypics-d5gss19.jpg

Ever since Disney purchased Pixar around a decade ago, KH fans have been eagerly waiting for a Pixar world in the series, especially Toy Story, arguably Pixar's most popular franchise. Well, today at D23, the new world to be added in KH3 was finally revealed to be Toy Story!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Sebax
      Sebax
      That animation looks Pixar movie quality. I am beyond excited right now, as of this moment. I can't handle how smooth everything is!
    2. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      I agree! It looked as though the animation came out of a Toy Story movie!
    3. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      Can't say that I'm surprised. They originally had plans to include it into the series anyway w/ rendering models done if I'm not mistaken but unfortunately the world did not make the cut at the time. Kinda glad it didn't cuz then it wouldn't have those graphics. They're crisper and brighter than my future.
      Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
    4. Krowley
      Krowley
      I flipped out when I saw this trailer. I mean I knew they were going to include Pixar at some point, but I'm just so happy we get it in the next game!! I'll gladly wait for 2018 if the worlds are plentiful in volume and quality.