Toy Story 3

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by Hayabusa, Oct 11, 2009.

1. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

I just saw it and it was awesome.

I thought Spanish Buzz was awesome.

2. Misty gimme kiss

I just got back from seeing it too. It was excellent.

Ken is a sexy beast. <3

3. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

Michael Keaton was great as Ken. Anyway I cried during the beginning and the ending.

4. Misty gimme kiss

I cried at least three times, especially when
    they were heading towards the incinerator in the garbage dump and they were all scared, and they just started holding hands. oh my gosh. beautiful.

5. Trizzle13 Twilight Town Denizen

Im gonna see this later today. I can't wait?

6. Trizzle13 Twilight Town Denizen

So I just finished watching it and it was amazing!!!

Tbh i was very close to crying when
    They were about to die and they all held hands

With all the past memories of 1 & 2 you'd feel the same way :(

I hope they make another one.

7. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

I don't think they should make another one, the ending to this last one was just beautiful to say the least. I was not disappointed at all... very good combination of humor, characters, and morals.

8. Cyanide King's Apprentice

Saw it yesterday. Even with the nostalgia from the first two movies, this still holds up really well as a very well made and heartwarming conclusion to the story.

9. roxas207 Merlin's Housekeeper

just saw it right now!!! best movie for me of 2010 10/10. great. my fav parts were
    buzz was dancing, whenever we saw the monkey XD, and whenever ken showed off his clothing. xD. The baby scared the crap out of me whenever it looked at us. O.o Never forget..."THE CLAWWW!! " ^.^

10. Flamedancer Twilight Town Denizen

Holy crap, I loved Toy Story 3. I saw it yesterday, and it was SO good. Although I absolutely bawled when
    first when they're about to go through the incinerator, which was NOT okay. Then when Andy's giving the toys to Bonnie, but he doesn't want to give up Woody...

But the monkey and the baby were just not okay...I think I taught the five year olds behind me five new words whenever they came onscreen.

Maybe it was just me, but I think this movie was aimed for all of us who saw Toy Story when we were little and have grown up since then, cuz I'll be heading college next year and I absolutely loved it.

But maybe it's just me...

11. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

Just came back and this movie is one f the best damn films i have ever watched and certainly the best Pixar film. It made me all emotional and now i want to dig up all my toys XDD The opening OMG is awesome!
    But man how sad the ending was. Toys will never die, they will just move on changing owners again and again and again till they are destroyed.

^This. The ending pretty much made it clear that there won't be another one. As much as i love Toy Story, Woody, Buzz and co a sequel just wouldn't work.

Not really. I only saw one kid at the movie theatre (ages varied from 16/17 to 30 something), and well a lot of people seemed to recognize the characters and considering the fact that almost everyone stayed on their seats until everything was shown, including the Barbie & Ken & Buzz & Jess dancing shows how much people like this series. Not to mention the clapping at the end.

Anyone else recognized the Ghibli mascot?

12. Rexyggor_thenewmember Twilight Town Denizen

I grew up with Andy. It was a great finale of the movie. Though I do really wish I knew what happened to those other toys.

I almost cried. I knew that
    the aliens had to save them before they were burned alive.
    which is why I didn't want to cry. And then seeing it a second time takes away the emotion. I want to hypnotize myself into forgetting what happened so it would be fresh every time.

I also wonder. At the end of the first movie... Didn't Molly get the Mrs. Potatohead? So wouldn't that make #2 and 3 kind of strange for her to be in Andy's room?

13. Gallade Roxas Merlin's Housekeeper

BEST PIXAR MOVIE EVER.

I love the story and the action and the humor in this one. Also, seeing Andy's little playtime segments coming to life at the beginning of the movie made my year.

14. ♥AL90♥ Hollow Bastion Committee

Why is it about where I live? Where do you live?
  15. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

I hope not.

16. Gallade Roxas Merlin's Housekeeper

Toy Story 3 was the perfect capper to the series, in my opinion.

It still kinda bothers me though that they recycled most of the themes from Toy Story 2.

17. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

You kidding right? What would be the point of another sequel? No, no no.
    Toy Story 3 was the perfect end. Another sequel would most likely ruin everything.

18. ♥AL90♥ Hollow Bastion Committee

Why is it about where I live? Where do you live?
    Don't think of them as 3 separate movies. Think it all as one whole story.

19. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

Oh my god! The movie was amazing. Spanish Buzz was the funniest thing I've seen all year! I had to hold back tears at the end. I loved the little girl, I wish she was my sister! I wish I had a sister!

20. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

Saw it yesterday. I felt like I had regresdsed back into a 6 year oild. Toy Story must've been one of the first movies I ever saw. They made that film for people like me, not kids today.

And yes, I nearly did cry at the end, I was trying to stop myself. Com to think of it I really shouldn't have.

There was this really annoying baby though and I was like "You're ruining my childhood!!".