Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Leonhart54, Dec 24, 2014.
Made a video of the hardest boss battles through the whole series. What are y'alls?
Funny how a lot of those are optional bosses. Don't mess with the Options
If I were to place mine, considering I haven't played BBS or the HD Remix's, mine would have to be Sephiroth (KH1), Ice Titan, Phantom, Vexen (Twilight Town.....and my deck consisted of Sonic Slash. I died a lot); and since I can't really think of a 5th, I'd have to just say Xemnas' Final Fight on Hard mode, since I came closest to dying on that out of all other fights.
I only fought the Lingering Will once, and died pretty much immediately. I can't judge that fight until I actually go back to it with a proper level.
Mysterious Figure is definitely the toughest. You basically have to cheat in order to win. Because he also cheats. I felt bad equipping all those Fire Surge and Curaga commands, but like...he turns invisible...so f*** him.
Xemnas in KH1FM is also pretty infuriating. The core of the battle is kind of tricky, but mostly standard stuff. His draining/shock attack is ridiculous though. Sometimes it feels completely random whether it lets you release it or not. Really had to take advantage of invincibility during limits, which I don't generally like doing.
Smooth voice, by the way.
1. Lingering Will - purely because I fought him only a couple of times in KHIIFM+ as a kid and got wiped so I was like **** that. Need to take him on properly in 2.5 (I'm clearing the Data battles now D:)
2. Data Larxene - easily one of the hardest for me. She never stops attacking and is absolutely ruthless.
3. KHI Sephy - pretty much nerfed him in II, also the fact that you don't have as many fast and flashy attacks in the original so...yeah. Everything is a bit more rusty.
4. Roxas - one of the hardest mandatory story bosses in the game imo. It was the first time I died in the original FM and proves quite a welcome challenge compared to the smooth sailing up until that point. People who are like "mash X to win" will get wrecked.
5. Data Demyx - all of those damn clones man. He summons a bunch of them like four times in a row right at the start of the battle.
Never even bothered fighting MF in PSP BbS but I guess I'll find out how he is on 2.5. :X
Bearing in mind that I haven't finished 3D or all the optional bosses yet, also not in order cuz editing that on my phone would take forever :P
1. Unknown (KH1FM)
Oh my God I have never gotten so angry at a game in my life. That drain attack I beyond unfair and aside from that after he enters phase 2 he hardly ever has an oprning. I ended up grinding to lvl. 80 and spamming Strike Raid.
2. Terra-nort (Terra's Storyline - BbS)
Beating this guy on critical at about lvl 30 was not fun at all. He did insane damage and would cure himself multiple times just before I'd beat him :/
3. Riku (KH1)
Yea, I was stuck on this guy for weeks when I first played it. So much of a difficulty jump compared to other bosses in the original.
4. Sephiroth (KH1)
I only beat this guy a few months ago, so yea, he was pretty tough.
5. Lingering Will (KH2FM)
Everytime I start this fight I die in about 2 seconds. He's just so unbelievably fast and he cuts through my health like a hot knife through butter.