Told you I'd make it up to you.

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by FuzzyBlueLights, Aug 21, 2011.

1. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

HEY LISTEN!:This thread is a gift to Jayn. Please refrain and resist the urge to place anything that isn't positive in this thread. If you don't want people to say -insert negative words here- in one of your threads then please don't post it in mine. Thank you.

Dear Jayn,
    "Don't listen to them, 'cause what do they know?
    We need each other, to have, to hold
    They'll see in time, I know
    When destiny calls you, you must be strong
    I may not be with you, but you've got to hold on
    They'll see in time, I know, we'll show them together"
    (I wanted you to know that I'll always be here for you. Destiny will call you, and soon, so be strong, I may not be with you so please hold on until I'm there. Then with a bit of time, we'll show them, we'll show them all.)

"And I'm so grateful to you
    I'd have lived my whole life through
    Lost forever
    If I never knew you"
    (I sang this because it's your favorite duet and this part of it appealed to me. I do feel like if we hadn't gotten together, I'd be on such a bad track that my train would have been lost forever. But thanks to you. Yes you, I'm shifting and moving this train on the right path.)

"It's a little bit funny this feeling inside
    I'm not one of those who can easily hide
    I don't have much money but boy if I did
    I'd buy a big house where we both could live"
    (You know everything about my financial situation. I'm flat broke and not proud of it. I want to buy you the things you want, unless it's dangerous, you know how you drop things. But I really really like buying you things to make you smile. And shopping with you is going to be a fun experience. If I did have a bunch of money, I'd invest and make more money. >.> But no one's knockin' Elton John.)

"Minna minna awasete hyaku nin kazoku"
    (Haha. My grasp on Japanese isn't anywhere near yours. So this is the part that was most important to me becaaaaause, no matter where we go, we'll always have this huge family that relies on us as much as we rely on them and is open to just about anyone. Dango Daikazoku)

"Why are there so many songs about rainbows
    and what's on the other side?
    Rainbows are visions, but only illusions,
    and rainbows have nothing to hide.
    So we've been told and some choose to believe it.
    I know they're wrong, wait and see.
    Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection.
    The lovers, the dreamers and me."
    (I've sang this one to you a lot. And I almost didn't want to because I was worried that you be tired of it. But that's impossible! You and this song have a looooot of history. I picked this song because I think that it's to tell you that you shouldn't give up hope. Ever. You'll find it. What ever it may be. The lovers, the dreamers, and me. Just be patient and you'll prove them wrong. Wait and see.)

<3 This is my gift to you Jayn. Good morning and I hope you go throughout your day, knowing that you're loved, inside and out. Unconditionally.

2. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

...This was the sweetest thing ever man.
    :)
    I can honestly say I'm proud to be a part of the family. XD
    You two are so good together. :P
    *Tears have been bought to my eyes*
    *manly tears*

3. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

D'awww Fuzzy this is so sweet! My sister is so lucky to have you <3
    You guys are so cute together :)

4. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

5. Jayn

You're brave for posting this kind of stuff on KHV for me...It's kind of embarrassing, haha. <33
    I am overjoyed. Thank you so, so much. You're just the sweetest thing, and I totally forgive you. ;u; That recording was adorable manly.

6. Saxima [screams geometrically]

I'm not even a guy and this made me shed the manliest tears ever. Fuzzy, I have a new respect for you bro.

7. Pinekaboo Chaser

D'awww, you two are so sweet for each other. It's nice to see such a thing, really.