Tokyo Game Show 2009: Quick Update

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Mike Chaser

The KINGDOM HEARTS: Birth By Sleep trailer that will be featured at this year's event will be cut in half, which will feature two versions. The short and longer version of these trailers will both play in the Open Theater and at the Square Enix booth, where the demo is available to anyone who is attending. In one of my translations earlier this week, I remember it said that Birth By Sleep won't be featured in the closed theater. This is good news as the trailers could leak online as soon as the event kicks off.

Edit
    : Another song from KINGDOM HEARTS: Birth By Sleep has been shown, thanks to blue.nocturne from KHInsider. The battle music that you can find below is the Wheel Master boss of Enchanted. Enjoy.

Source
    : FF7AC Reunion

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Sep 9, 2009.

1. AxelRikkuconnection
    2. Mr. Pumpkin
      Mr. Pumpkin
      Hmm.. I don't know why, but I have the feeling that the trailer won't be very new, and I think we will mostly see things we have already seen, either on other trailers or from some scans we have seen. Meh, I'll just wait and see if I was right.
    3. Mulder's Heart
      Mulder's Heart
      Thanks for the update! :)
    4. leon47
      leon47
      Thats good news to here
    5. Aurangzeb56
      Aurangzeb56
      Man great news and jus love the song :D
    6. Byvar
      Byvar
      You do know that that music is not official, right? :P
      All the available music from BBS is fan-made by blue.nocturne, by listening to the music in the trailers.
      Still, who cares? This music sounds just as good or even better than the original. :)
    7. Mr. Pumpkin
      Mr. Pumpkin
      Well, he didn't just listen to it, he used the actual music that he got from the demo's and put it together as one whole, filling the gaps with his own personal touch. lol But yeah, it's not official, but it makes a good impression.

The songs are quite fast, aren't they? I think the game will be quite fast to play, and has enough action in it just from hearing this music. I can't wait for this awesome game.
    8. Byvar
      Byvar
      No, he actually remade ( well, he replicated it ) those parts too, because the trailer music was in bad quality and there were also sound effects. You can't just erase the sound effects and make it better quality. :P

Anyway, yeah, I think the game will be awesome too. I can't wait to play in all the new worlds, especially if the music will be that fantastic.
    9. TerraVenAqua10
      TerraVenAqua10
      :mellow:sounds like music from Space Paraniods.....
    10. Mr. Pumpkin
      Mr. Pumpkin
      Oh that's cool too. He did an excellent job if you ask me.

Well, it will probably sound alot alike. It's a really good impression, if you match it with the demo you can find on Youtube.
    11. leon47
      leon47
      Great job he did this music is great
    12. Nuff' Said
      Nuff' Said
      This is a great find. Your doing your job nicely Mike
    13. RockmanDS
      RockmanDS
      I was floored when I first heard it sounded really good.
      And I'm truly looking forward to the new trailers and what they have to offer.