Tokyo Game Show 2009: Birth By Sleep & Coded

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Mike Chaser

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It's already September and the next video game convention will be opening up in Japan later this month. The Tokyo Game Show is known for it's exciting trailers and demos that many fans are interested in checking out. The Square-Enix lineup has been revealed late last night with some of it's exciting new games. Once again, Square-Enix will be bringing KINGDOM HEARTS: Birth By Sleep and KINGDOM HEARTS: Coded to the event. It appears that only a trailer will be shown for Coded, but Birth By Sleep will feature the trailer and demo that Nomura was explaining in his latest interview. So, what can we expect? A new trailer should be shown with new cutscenes and of coarse gameplay. The demo may go into the world of "Castle of Dreams" and "Dark Space". It's still unclear, what will be featured, but we'll defiantly keep you guys informed every step of the way.

The Tokyo Game Show 2009 kicks off September 24th and ends on September 27th. My guess is that the splash page for the official KINGDOM HEARTS: Birth By Sleep (Japanese) Website would be updated during the TGS event with a full flash website. It seems to always happen during the event every year when a new KH title is ready to release.

Source: Square-Enix (TGS) Website & FF7AC Reunion
    Special Thanks to our member "D*Reeves" for letting me know as well.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Sep 1, 2009.

1. ken
      ken
      Man I can't wait for bbs to come out. It is going to be awesome =)
    2. Ø Riku
      Ø Riku
      Hopefully the trailers and demo footage will be released. They probably will one way or another.

Thanks, Mike!
    3. Alpha Sonix
      Alpha Sonix
      Hopefully we also get more information on the DS and probably show some more Radiant Garden scans.
    4. PuffinBoy415
      PuffinBoy415
      Why does TGS have to start on my birthday and I'm not in Tokyo?! *cries*
    5. Vaxing
      Vaxing
      yay finally more BBBS information chunks. I have my theory cap already on >). and the Coded trailer ought to be good too.
    6. The Graceful Assassin
      The Graceful Assassin
      Ohhh I WISH I COULD GO THERE! :why?:
      I hope someone will be good enough to record the demo.
    7. darkshadowxyz
      darkshadowxyz
      I...want...demo...NOWWWW!! Hopefully, it'll be downloadable off of the website and I won't have to go to the Japanese PlayStation Store to get it...

I wanna play as Ven, screw Terra. =D

lol
    8. sora'sdarkerself
      sora'sdarkerself
      yeah, hopefully sum1 posts a download able demo
    9. RockmanDS
      RockmanDS
      I Wanna see some Aqua gameplay
    10. darkshadowxyz
      darkshadowxyz
      Aqua's gameplay will be...very different. I expect we'll be seeing some Spellblade magic spells. Spellblade meaning every hit will do a magic attack (ex. Fire Spellblade will cast Fire everytime you attack a character.)

I think Terra's is gonna be a lot like Riku's with the Aerial Moves, and Ven's intrugues me the most because of the way he holds his keyblade (it's kinda like how a ninja holds his katana, upside down), so I'll be thinking hes more for speed.

Well, I still wanna see Ven's gameplay, and a playable demo. =D