Todays younger kids

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by *Hippie Jesus*, Jun 6, 2008.

1. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Yeah,its getting old and annoying. I miss the 90's and I'm glad I was born in them,without all this crap going on.

2. ArchVice Gummi Ship Junkie

After being alive 24 years, I've seen and done my share of being bad. My mom was always working and I never lived with my father. I was forced to raise myself. I often wonder what it is like to be raised normally.

3. Maka Albarn It's called love

Gees, that's intense... Maybe they get influence by their older brothers and sisters? Or even they get influence from the television shows they watch everyday... the media is getting pretty bad. Man... that's just sad kids would say stuff like that though.

4. micketymike Twilight Town Denizen

I'd tell you but then youed never leave me alone
    your right it insane ive witnissed it in my school too we have first and second graders cussin each othe out in the hall and the seventh and eith graders my grade dont cuss at allits the most backwards thing ever

5. Sumi suicidé

me and my friend were sexually harrassed by 8 and 9 year olds.

6. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

Oh yeah.I have seen that alot.Swearing,clothing.Holy **** people these kids are getting crazy.

7. Sumi suicidé

my 7 brother learned what all this craap is from this one kid..and then it started buzzing around....and then it became life. why can't we all be innocent again?

8. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

I know. If I ever have kids. I will teach them to be very cute and innocent like I was.

9. Sumi suicidé

agreed. i will teach mine japanese first so they don't know those terrible words.
    we should either never expose our children, or expose them at an early age so they know how serious it is when you use cursing.

10. EvilMan_89 Code Master

i personally think it is a trend that will fade away eventually. i remember when i was a kid, none of the other kids ever cursed and when they did, they got in HUGE trouble. some people say it's acceptable for kids to curse, but i disagree. it's because cursing at someone is disrespectful (with exceptions of course). i mean just because ALOT of people do something wrong that doesn't make it right to do. i just think it's highly inappropriate for children to swear and disrepect people.

11. Sumi suicidé

it's innapropriate to insult anyone at anytime. not just if you're a child.

12. EvilMan_89 Code Master

exactly, i just think it's more inappropriate for a child because they might get into a habit of it but then again anyone can get in that habit.

13. Ampex Gummi Ship Junkie

A little five year old cussed me off and bit me and hit me in the crotch with a metal base ball bat.

I forget why, but it realy disturbed me.

14. Daenerys Targaryen ok

Ohh Mai Gawd.

There was a 10 year old kid writing " **** THE HATERS"
    in shaving cream in the street on halloween with his friends.

1.He is 10..how many haters could he possibly have?
    2.Oooh my fifth grade halloween all I did was vandilize and not get any candy.
    Am I the only one who thinks there is something wrong with this?
    3.Where did he get the shaving cream from, because my parents wouldn't
    let me do that, ever.
    4.Adult suppervision?I think not.
    5.Who taught him to say that anyway?

Another:

A 14 year old was throwing smoke bombs into open windows of houses and silly stinging peoples lawns and when the smoke began to grow he got into a 16 or 17 year old's car and they drove away,

They also egged some houses.

Not exactly a polite gentleman if you ask me.
    All is fun, but really.These are kids not adults.They shouldn't be saying, acting or even thinking that way.
    URGH.

Maybe the trend will end eventually, but evenm my own sister curses, she says all types of words and calls e all types of things and I'm like..What did you just say?SHE IS ****IN 9!​

15. water mage Kingdom Keeper

What ever happened to the word respect now a days? Children are becoming more disrespectful, out of control, trying to grow up to fast, and the parents or parent don't discipline them. I remember when I was a child and I never cussed out another adult because my parents raised me to have respect for adults. No I didn't even cuss out my parents until I became a teenager and that is no thing I do regret for sometimes I still do even as a adult.

If there is anything I hate it is having a small chlild cuss me out. That will not fly with me and I will get into the parent's face about it. We should bring back discipline and spankings, but there are so many laws and child agengies out there thinking that if you spank your child when he or she deserves it, its considered child abuse. It has become absurd and should of never happened in the first place.

16. Dredica SNES was the best.

I'm jealous of the things that the young kids have these days, but not really how they act. Then again, I would probably never even use a cell-phone, I already have a crappy one, I never use it, except for when I go to big places like Warped Tour(concerts), amusement parks, and other places that you could get easily separated from your parents/guardians, so really only for emergency-like-situations. I don't understand why people think it's "cool" to have expensive things, like shirts that cost like $35, pants that cost $60, and I'm pretty sure we all know how much people brag about the price of their shoes if the price is over $100, even though they have NO designs at all; just colors, while skate-board shoes are like the coolest shoes around, the designs are amazing, they are mostly black so you don't have to worry about stains on them, they have awesome designs(skulls ftw, and sketches ftw) too. Apparently clothes and other items that don't cost over $40 are "off-brand", but then again I can't really talk, I buy shirts that cost like $20, and the jackets I buy are like $35, but at least I don't go around bragging about the price, and the highest price I would ever pay for on shoes is $60. Now back to the electronic stuff, I'm happy with one thing: The Legendary PSP, it has all the things that mostly every electronic device has out there, except you can't use it like a cell-phone (big deal, you can still txt), but it can play music (it can hold a lot depending on the memory card you buy), it can take pictures (optional camera), hold pictures, plays video games, you can play movies on it, and it's not crappy for the internet. But what really pisses me off is when kids get new cell-phones and iPods just because they aren't careful with the ones they had. The only thing(s) that I would ever get replaced would be my PSP, even though I probably won't because it's a REALLY durable device, hasn't broke yet. I might be getting off topic...but who cares really >_>

17. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

Today's younger generation are very spoiled. They expect everything given to them and throw a fit when they don't get their way. They don't appreciate squatt snd expect more and more all the time and when they finally get something they are not satisfied. It's enough to make me sick and throw my hands up in frusteration. They should be grateful for what they have like a roof over their heads, three course meal, clean clothes, and hopefully the love and support from their family.

18. The Fuk? Dead

I feel bad for the future of America knowing they will one day rule the country.

I blame it on Television, video games, and parents.

19. White_Rook Looser than a wizard's sleeve.

Unfortunately such things are after the fact. Every generation frowns at the one to come for it's shortcomings, while being frowned at by the previous generation, and the one before that, and the one before that, ad infinitum or Xenu. Stop judging, because you're all whinny, ****ed up *****es in someone else eyes.

20. water mage Kingdom Keeper

By point exactly. There just is no respect and I hate to think that it is only going to get worse. It should have been nipped in the bud at the get go and that way it would not of gotten out of hand. There is no value or honor for one's families if the parent(s) allow the child to behave in such a horrible manner.