To the top! : Suggestions and vids

Discussion in 'Social Groups (KH-Vids.Net Forum)' started by Sora's Apprentice, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Sora's Apprentice Merlin's Housekeeper

Post vids and suggestions for people here

2. pipedownandlisten Destiny Islands Resident

These are guys from my school! Aren't they amazing?

3. pipedownandlisten Destiny Islands Resident

So. The solo at the beginning of this video is the one I tried out for. However, that is not me singing it, its my friend, Cassidy. This is the first of 4 of my show choir songs, but it is by no means our best performance, its just the most recent. I hope you enjoy, I'll upload the next 3 soon!

4. pipedownandlisten Destiny Islands Resident

Eh. I decided to post now. This is the next song in our program. It's a version of "Africa" by Toto. Oh yeah and the first was a mash-up of "Don't Stop" and "Let's Get Loud" The soloist in this one is my friend Asa. Enjoy!

5. pipedownandlisten Destiny Islands Resident

Okay, this is the 3rd song, I'm sure you'll recognize it. You'll notice that the hair is different on the girls, that's because it's a more recent performance and we had just got our hairpieces. The soloist in this one is my best guy friend, Hank. He's my idol. Anyway, enjoy!!! This is "Dream On" by Aerosmith!

6. pipedownandlisten Destiny Islands Resident

And this is our closer! No soloist in this one, but it's still awesome! this is "Seperate Ways" by Journey. I LOVE this song!

7. pipedownandlisten Destiny Islands Resident

So this is 4th Ave. I'm not in this one, but a lot of my close friends are, and I LOVE this show!!!! The first song is called "Land of my Dreams" and I think the soloist's names are Grant and Rachel, but I'm not sure.... Sorry, they're seniors, and I'm a year younger, so I should know, but I don't. Sorry. Anywayyy... Enjoy! This is my favorite part of their show!!!

8. pipedownandlisten Destiny Islands Resident

So this is "Drops of Jupiter"
    The soloist in this one is Sarah. Parts of the choreography have changed since this video was taken, but you get the idea, so it's good anyway! :)

9. pipedownandlisten Destiny Islands Resident

This one is actually 2 songs. The first is "To Where You Are" by Josh Groban. The soloist is my good friend Micheal.
    The second song is "Buenos Aires" from the musical Evita! The soloist is Alannah, and she is amazing! Hope you enjoy!

10. pipedownandlisten Destiny Islands Resident

And now for the finale!!! It's a Boogie Medley, it features 3 songs in one- but I'm not sure what they're all called... I think "Let's Groove Tonight" "Blame it on the Boogie" and "You Should Be Dancing" This one features Seb, Peter, and Austin as the bass/baritones at the beginning, and David is the soloist in the middle during "Blame it on the Boogie" (my brother is obsessed with David, he says he's the best singer in Iowa.)