Title Selection Menu from 'Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMix' Revealed

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Playstation Japan has recently posted some screenshots of 'Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMix', which for the most part weren't really new. However, one of the screenshots did provide a first look at the collection's title selection menu:

pljm84068_s01.png
    'Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMix' will be released March 28th in North America and March 31st in Europe.

Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Arch
      Arch
      Not exactly a pretty thing. Given that the box art is pretty lazy I'm not surprised.
    2. Explode
      Explode
      I actually quite like this. I prefer the vertical layout over the horizontal one of the other collections.

Maybe I'm just a sucker for seeing all the games in a single menu. Kinda wish they'd switch the order of 2 and 358/2 Days, so that everything would be in release order. But that's fine too.
    3. Zgermanguy
      Zgermanguy
      hmmmm I will forever love the cover of the first Kingdom hearts such a great picture that makes you heart scream ADVENTURE!!!