Chain of Memories Timeline

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Amaury, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Amaury Legendary Hero

How exactly does it work here for everything?

For example, when Riku is doing the battle tutorial with Ansem after completing Hollow Bastion, what is Sora doing?

2. A Zebra Chaser

Riku's story starts after Sora's begins, but before Sora has fought Vexen.
    We don't REALLY know the exact timeline. Odds are Sora was in some random Disney world at the time.
    There are plenty of clues you can pick up from the dialog and from the characters both stories share, like Repliku

3. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

I thought Riku's storyline started about halfway through Sora's Story? I mean how else was Sora already in his pod by the time Riku enters to talk to Namine? I even remember a cutscene in Riku's storyline where the castle shakes during his battle with someone, and you know that the cause of that said quake was from Sora taking down Marluxia's ulti-form.

4. Explode Who?!

Riku's only slightly behind Sora. He came to Castle Oblivion around the time Sora was done with the first floor. When Sora defeats Marluxia, Riku has three basement floors left (right before Destiny Islands). Namine comes to Riku in the form of Kairi presumably right after Sora enters the pod.

It's a little hard to make sense of, since you have to keep scrolling for translations, but here's the official timeline:

http://www.kingdomhearts3.net/khiifm-ultimania-timeline-for-com/

5. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

Well I assume that Marluxia dies somewhere around the 4th-6th floor so that means by the time Riku gets to the forth or sixth basement floor Sora is on the 13th floor whooping Marluxia which places his progress far behind sora which is wierd seeing as how he has no one to talk to in his memories due to darkness corroding his heart. Also Riku would have died if it wasn't for Ansem interfering with his fight with Lexaeus, this is the only time I would ever condone thanking the villain.

6. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Riku is three floors behind Sora, by my count. If you look in the theater, each of them has 13 floors:

Sora: F1-F13
    Riku: BF1-BF13

Riku is right before BF11 when Sora is on F13 killing Marluxia.

7. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

Acually, there are 12 basement levels although it has been a while since I played either verson so I could have been wrong and actually my basement floor thing might even be wrong