Time for Change

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Sabby, Jan 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

(by the time most of you see this... I could already be Pink, but for the ones who saw this message and I was still purple... well, I dunno)

Before any of you start making things up, no I wasn’t fired. I resigned because I wasn’t making a difference on KHV anymore. I created the podcast, which was pretty much the only extraordinary thing I’ve done for the site and now I’ve passed it on to a person who’s going to make it even better.

I’m not leaving for a specific reason. If you guys haven’t noticed, I’m barely on this site anymore. You guys have rarely seen me online. Some of you guys don’t really talk to me, others haven’t heard from me in a long long time. School has been taking up the majority of my time and I don’t have the time to be on the site.

I’ve been on KHV for over 6 years now and it’s been a god damn long time. I’m going to focus on school, work, family and my friends.

Good luck to all of you, for the future. Hopefully I get to talk to some of you guys. I know there will be a few that I'll keep in contact with.

Other than that. It’s been a blast. It sucks to say good bye. Right now.. I just really need to get out of here.

p.s. I'll message from time to time on the site, but I don't know how often that would be.

p.s.s. i hate plums. he's a moose

p.s.s.s. i love plums. he's da best.

2. Plums Wakanda Forever

Fuck you, lol.

I dunno what to say I guess. You already know you mean a lot to me, and I'm going to miss seeing your face around here.

I
    bluh.

I'm gonna call you on Skype I guess.

Whatever this is, it's not goodbye whore. You've still got years of me left. 8)

3. Amaury Legendary Hero

Sorry to hear the news. And you turned invisibility on so I can't stalk you on your visits.

Anyway, please do visit us from time to time and feel free to chat with me any time on Skype. I've still got a pending contact request with you on there. c:

I'll miss you, Sabby...

4. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Sabby! Y u lea- *reads OP* Oh.

But that just sucks :c It's certainly awful to see someone leave, especially someone who's been here from the start :'c

I know we never really talked, but I hope to see you again.

Sabby Returns: KHV XIII

5. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Love you forever. Thanks for all the hard work you've done for the site, it really means a lot to everyone. <3

6. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

thank you everyone. <3 it's been fun.

7. Misty gimme kiss

i'll miss you sweetie baby cookie honey

8. libregkd -

9. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

I will forgive you if you promise to play Ass Creed with me this summer (Gotta get Jelly in on it too).

I've missed you loads these past few months but I know you're working hard at uni and playing games ohohoho so it's understandable. Keep at it and pop in every once in a while to say hi.

I'll see you in bed tonight. ;D

10. Llave Superless Moderator

Sabby the pink looks sexy on y-*Death by Panda*

I know it's been hard for you the last few months, all the stress and things that happen. But whatever happens, I'm still around so if you ever need to talk, just text me or hit me up via skype. (If I e'er go on it fufufu.)

Love you babe, you'll always be my pretty purple princess sis.

11. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Well, you might not see this post, but it'll certainly be strange not having you around Sabby. Make sure you have fun with the rest of your life, and make sure you enjoy it; or else I will look for you. I will find you. And I will bring you back.

12. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I just saw this! We haven't talked in a long time, but I'm still going to miss you, Sabby. See you around Facebook, eh?

13. CaptainMIG Gummi Ship Junkie

i don't know u that much but i will miss you and your posts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.