Thundercats, HO! Coming to Cartoon Network in 2011

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by Rayku, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Rayku Kingdom Keeper

2. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well, the original style is out of question it is really outdated and any other american style I think would not fit. Although I still am disappointed that anime seems to be the only style that attracts people nowadays.

I think it will be good though, if Sam Register and Ethan Spaulding are working on it.

3. Rayku Kingdom Keeper

Yes, but I think it's going to get rejected by fans harshly.

4. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thats what happens with revamps that are ACTUALLY good. Transformers: Animated was one of the best series they had in the new millennium but of course old Transformers fans rejected it and so the show got canceled.

It would not be a surprise if this happens with Thundercats. People should stop being butt hurt and accept change.

5. Rayku Kingdom Keeper

I know about that, because that show was good. But Thundercats is something that would be a total hit or total miss, because you have many fans waiting for a good thing from this, While Transformers have the movies and merch now, hardly anyone sees any mention of thundercats.

6. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

I read about this a few days ago. Not sure how i feel. It is interesting though.

7. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

I'm not sure how I feel about this, either. The last time I saw this show was a looooooooooooooooooong time ago. I barely remember how cheesy it was. I will definitely be watching CN in 2011 to see this.

8. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

Oh God. Please no. Not another Thundercats.. I never really liked it to begin with, so you can believe me when I say I WON'T be watching this.​