1x1: Through the Screen

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Shiki, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

"Okay....sure, we won't. Just don't scare me like that, please." She asked him, backing off. She saw the case was cracked to him's phone and the screen was safe. "At least it was just the case..."

2. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

"Thank god it was only the case! If my screen had cracked I'd be dead meat!" Terry was clearly relieved and was very calm as he put his phone back into his pocket.

3. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

"Who'd kill you? Your mom?" she asked. "Didn't you see everyone had a cracked phone by the end of the school year? You're lucky on that part. I'd just have left mine cracked if I did it." she shrugged, pulling her phone out once more. She looked at the message her mom sent her and she grimaced. "Now she's asking when you're coming over. I don't get this woman, dang..." she put the phone away. "She's trying to get us to come over now and I honestly don't think that's a good idea. Do you?" Eva played with her necklace nervously. It was like her mom expected Terry to be just some amazing guy who'd teach her to do the right things and generally be just a good guy. At the moment,Terry was the exact opposite of that. That worried Eva.

4. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

"My dad actually." Terry shrugged at Eva's comment about cracked phones. When Eva mentioned meeting her mum, Terry gulped. "No it is not a good idea yet! It may be best for you to head home now alone and tell her I couldn't make it because I had other commitments to attend to or something."

5. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

"Well I'm glad we agreed on that." Eva nodded, taking a look around. "Yeah, it is probably getting close to dinner time, isn't it? I guess we can meet back up another time, huh? It'll have to be at least once a week, though, if we want to keep this up. Um, we talk about it later if your dad doesn't kill you." Eva scratched her head and put her hands behind her back. "It was nice getting to meet you and hang out today." she smiled, waving to him. "See ya later T-pose." She walked off, wondering what to tell her mom when she got home.

6. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

"Better keep an eye on tomorrow's obituary" Terry winked jokingly. "Lets hang out again soon Eevee! See ya." Terry walked home after leaving Eva.

7. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Eva made it home and through dinner without really saying much about the little meetup today. She ended up going to bed early and waking up way earlier than her parents. It was around 6am and she had walked outside, taking the dog out and noticing the newspaper was already delivered. She picked it up and looked through at the obituary. Well his name isn't here so he's not dead. she remarked with a chuckled. She headed back inside and ended up making herself some poptarts for breakfast and heading upstairs with them. She sat at her computer and logged in, sending a quick message to Terry. [Didn't see your name in the obituaries, so it's safe to say you're not dead, right?] She then turned to open the game they both played.

8. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Terry had a normal evening until Will came home and mentioned Eva to the family.
    "Oh my baby has a girlfriend does he?"
    "I guess it is time for the birds and the bees"
    "Lil T will just LOVE that dad!"
    Terry went red faced and rushed to his door and slammed it. "Why did that damned Will have to tell them!" Terry fell asleep after punching his pillows several times.

When morning came, Terry refused to go down for breakfast and then heard his computer ping.
    "Oh! Eva is on!" He read Eva's message. [Oh no. I am a ghost who is hunting your computer. It is my job to troll you everyday.]

9. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Eva had left the room a moment to grab some milk. She sat down and sipped the milk, reading Terry's messages. [Alright ghosterry, tell me something, did he tell his parents about yesterday?] she asked, chomping onto the poptart. She then sent one more message. [My mom wouldn't stop asking questions, hopefully things don't get any crazier...]

10. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Terry laughed as he read Eva's reply. [He was going to but his idiot brother beat him to it] Terry then thought about how his parents reacted. [His parents and brother just teased him and his dad said "I guess it is time for the birds and the bees." Could it get crazier than that?]

11. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Eva coughed a little after reading the 'birds and the bees' comment. A laugh came from her as she typed out her own reply. [I'd be really concerned if he didn't know about the birds and the bees by now!] she sent, clicking off the chat a moment. She browsed for a bit before she left the computer, heading downstairs. Both her parents were in the kitchen and reading their own articles and newspapers. Her father spoke first. "So, your mother says you got yourself a guy? Is he nice?" he asked, sipping his water. Eva scratched her head. "I've known him for years now, so if I don't know him now, I never will." she joked, sitting down with them.

"Eva, sweet, why dontcha bring him over?" her mother asked, setting her magazine down. Her mother was a woman who was a little chubby, her hair was the same shade of red as Eva's, though she had blue eyes instead. "Maybe for a nice dinner? I could make my chicken braid!"

Eva laughed and patted her mom on the shoulder. "He's too scared. Poor guy thinks dad is gonna kill him. Especially after I told him he's a physical therapist."

"As he should be." said the man in question. Her father had blonde hair and light purple eyes like Eva. "I'll make sure he's in great physical condition before I let any boy take care of you. I'd hate to find a slob who would die years before you, leaving you alone."

"Honey, that's a little unneccesary." her mom said, pouting. "I'm sure he's fine, he looked cute to me. Anyway, don't forget to let him know about the vacation tomorrow. We'll be gone two weeks, so let him know that. That way, he won't get angry if you stop replying when we're at the resort."

"Good thing I'll always have my phone." Eva assured her mother. Eva got up and headed back upstairs, taking a look at her suitcase that was half packed. She returned to her computer and gave Terry a quick message. [We need to meetup later. Gotta break some news to ya.] she sent,turning to work on her packing.

12. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Terry was doing his normal routine when he heard the ping on his computer. [Sure. Where do you want to meet this time?]

13. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Eva turned from her suitcase and gave Terry a quick reply. [The library sounds good enough to me. Then we can read some stuff in private and pretend to be on a date?] she shrugged to herself and returned to packing. She finished up sometime later and looked to the computer. [I'm not busy now if you wanna just meet already.]