1x1: Through the Screen

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Shiki, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Eva put the magazine down and followed Terry out. She looked around and wasn't so sure what to do now. "Hm...what could we do now?" she asked, hearing her phone buzz. She swiped at it and read the message her mother sent, a blush taking over her face as she put the phone away. "Maybe somewhere like the park..."

2. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Terry was distracted so he missed Eva blush. "We came this store for me so you pick where we go next." Terry simply waited for Eva to lead the way. "I'm supposed to say Ladies first but in this case it is Pokemon first! Right Eevee?"

3. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Eva shrugged. "I dunno, but I think I'd rather you call me Eva." she said to Terry. "Maybe we can just walk around a bit?" she asked. Eva walked in silence, hands behind her back. They walked for a bit before she stopped and turned to Terry. "So I have to say something, so don't get...um...mad?"

4. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Terry said nothing for a minute. "What is it?"
    Terry was preparing himself for the possible craziness Eva coukd be about to say.

5. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

"Is it bad I considered this...kind of a date?" she asked. "That's what my mom did at least and I was giving you a chance, but it just feels so weird." Eva shrugged, rubbing her arm. "She keeps asking weird questions and I'm getting uncomfortable. I don't know what to do now." she sighed, looking at the ground. "It's just because we've known each other awhile and get along well. I don't get it, I really don't."

6. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

As soon as Eva mentioned the words "a date" Terry jumped backwards in shock. Luckily there was no one behind him. "Uh... well. I ...... have ... never ... had ... a ...date." Terry was unsure what to say. "Do you want me to act like your boyfriend to shut your mother up?"

7. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

"At least for a little while, okay?" she sighed, looking tired. "Then we can make up so fake breakup or whatever. It'll only last a little while." She assured him, not knowing if he'd be able to keep up the charade considering the way he acted. In all honestly, she was hoping this was just a passing thing and she could drop the subject with her mom completely and move on with her life. She just wanted to go to college and then get a nice job doing graphic design. Not have a boyfriend or start a family any time soon.

8. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

"O... k... I will try and we could stage the break up in about 2 months. I am going on holiday for three weeks so it could work out for the act." Terry then remembered sonething he saw on tv. "Ugh do you want to trick your mum the same way Sheldon and Amy tricked hers in the big bang theory?" Terry was hoping the answer was no but only Eva could answer that.

9. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

"No that won't work...she knows I'm not the type to just...um...do...that." she blushed at the idea that they'd probably lie about having sex or something. In all honesty, Eva was scared about even lying to her mother. She knew she'd find out sooner than they could make a fake breakup. Then again, this was a fun idea and Eva was hoping things would at least go well. "That is actually a really bad idea, so no, I really don't want to do that one." she said to Terry. She gave his arm a fake punch in frustration. "Got any other ideas that don't include that?" she asked.

10. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Terry played along and pretended the punch really hurt. "OUCH! are you trying to break my arm? Haha well the question is do you want to get her to stop pestering you?"

11. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

"Honestly, yes. She's been dropping hints about me wanting to get a boyfriend or something for months. I guess she wants grandkids or me to have somebody I love quickly? Don't ask me, she's the one that wanted it." Eva shrugged. "And that punch totally did not hurt you, it hurt me more than anything." she said, squeezing her hand.

12. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Terry laughed as Eva squeezed her hand. "I think the best thing to do is for you trick her. Have you got any friends who will let you stay overnight in secret? If you do I'll pretend to be your boyfriend and set up a fake date. We will go see a film in the cinema or something and that night you stay at your friends and your mum will think you stayed at mine. That will give her a scare I hope"

13. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

"Are you saying you don't want me to have a sleepover at your house?" Eva asked, shocked. "And I thought we were closer than that!" she laughed. She turned and walked a little with Terry, thinking to herself. "We better make this seem official with a picture." she said, glancing around, trying to find a decent place to take a picture. Eva spotted a bookstore and got an idea. "Hey, we can take a picture in the book store. My mom'll think it's wholesome and you're a good kid." Eva giggled.

14. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

"Ugh, it is not that I don't want that it is just I know Will would tease me about it." Terry walked with Eva and entered the book store. He waited for Eva to choose where the photo should take place.

15. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Eva managed to find a secluded corner in the bookstore and sat down on a small couch. She patted the seat next to her and had Terry sit down. She scooted closer to him and felt her cheeks flush as she put her hand up to his face and bring it close to hers. Her other hand managed to snap the needed picture before she jerked away and typed furiously. She put the phone away and sighed deeply. "That...that was stressful enough already..."

16. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Terry nervously went along with Eva and posed for the picture and when she spoke, he chuckled. "The real challenge begins once we set up a fake date"

17. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

"Yup....but I guess we could always just hang out at an arcade or the mall if that happens...." she shrugged. "Or go to your house and play games," She suggested, tilting her head. "Though that'd be a little awkward to explain to your parents huh?" She figured his parents would be suspicious why he suddenly brought a girl to his room. "I don't think you've ever really brought girls back to your place....huh?"

18. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Terry went red faced when Eva said "I don't think you've ever really brought girls back to your place....huh?" He recklessly stood up and caused a bang as his phone hit the floor. "Crud!" Terry checked his phone to see if it was damaged.

19. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Eva looked down at the phone and then up to Terry. "Why'd you freak out?" she asked, standing up and stepping closer to him. She reached towards his phone to try and get a look at the electronic.

20. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

"I don't want to talk about that!" Terry turned his phone over and thankfully the screen was undamaged but the case was cracked.