1x1: Through the Screen

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Shiki, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

"I...guess the cafe in the museum sound good. It's the closest thing and the prices aren't exactly bad." She commented, looking towards the building. "The only problem is that it's gonna be kind of busy, I think. I might be wrong though, I never ate at the museum before." She shrugged, leading the way into the museum. They headed straight for the cafe and found that it wasn't all that busy after all.

Eva made her food purchase of a sandwich and a boba tea. She found a seat by the large windows and sat down, watching people go by while she waited for Terry to come over.

2. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Terry followed Eva and he purchased a bottle of water and a sandwich. He sat next Eva then opened his water. "Wish they had some fruit here. I want an apple."

3. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

"I think they got rid of the fruit after that incident with the kids and the apples and their nanny..." she trailed off, remembering the story. "Anyway, tell me some stuff about the real you. I only really know what you told me about the stuff we've played and studied. I wanna know some more!" she smiled, biting into her food.

4. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Terry wasn't sure what to say. "Ugh, well. I don't know what to tell you. Why not ask me some questions instead." It should be clear by his face that Terry was nervous.

5. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Eva swallowed her food and sat her fork down. She folder her fingers together and looked at Terry with a serious face. "What are you going to do once you get home and would you totally wanna go defeat that raid boss with the guild later?" She then laughed. "Sorry, that was a really serious face."

6. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Terry took a sip of his water then looked at Eva. "We can't, The Harrison brothers are our only healers and they are visiting family abroad. I was going to go to the Game shop and buy a new game today but then you messaged to meet up. My mum gave me a reward for my good grades. Wanna cone with me and help me pick out a new game?" Terry took a bite out of his food once he finished talking.

7. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Eva slapped her forehead and groaned. "I forgot they were gone!" she looked sullen, eating her food sadly. Terry asked if she wanted to go and help him choose a game out. Eva pondered for a moment, wondering what to do. "I think....I think I'd like that." she smiled. "So now I wanna know something. Where are you going for college, if at all?" she asked, looking into Terry's eyes. "Got a giiiirrrrrllllfriend?" she giggled.

8. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Terry laughed at Eva's reaction. "I don't know where I am going yet. I applied for a few and am waiting for a response. And I spend all my time playing games online, what do you think?" Terry was clearly making a joke in his question and he finished his sandwich. "So shall we get going Eevee?"

9. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Eva could agree with him on the college part. She hadn't really gotten accepted anywhere yet, either. She was kind of hoping she'd get herself a letter soon. She ended up applying late, so whether or not she got accepted would totally be a surprise to her. When asked if she was ready, Eva quickly downed the rest of her food. "Ready whenever you are, T-Bone."

10. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Terry was silent for a moment while looking into space. "That nickname would make sense if I had eaten a steak but that was a BLT! Why call me T-Bone? I called you Eevee because everyone knows Pokemon and your name is Eva. Plus you are a gamer! That makes sense right?"

11. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

It made sense to her. "So maybe T-Pose?" she suggested, shrugging. "I dunno what else to give you.....t-pose is kind of a well known term?" She sipped her drink, staring outside. She liked the name Eevee, even if she didn't particularly like Eevees. She much preferred their evolutions, anyway. She then got a notification on her phone and looked a little upset. "I got bumped out of the top 100 in my phone game..." she sighed.

12. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Terry checked his phone and saw he was still in the leaderboard in all his games. "I'm still fine, but that doesn't matter. Just call me T. Anyhow shall we get going?"

13. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

"Yeah, I'm done anyway." Eva said, getting up and taking her trash. She tossed it and walked out of the cafe, looking at the museum. "I honestly didn't want to go into the museum anyway." she admitted. "I never really liked it that much, even if it was a place the school had my class go to a billion times...." She stretched a little and stepped forward, kind of tripping a tiny bit. "Woops." she went, regaining her balance. "That was a good stretch...anyway, which way to that game store?"

14. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Terry simply followed Eva and laughed when she tripped. "The store is left from here. I am surprised you didn't say, Dae you know da way." Terry laughed quite a bit in response to his joke.

15. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

"That one was pretty bad." Eva laughed, covering her mouth. "You're lucky I like you, because anybody else would be dying right now." Eva walked off towards the corner, stopping. She realized what she said and she had a slight blush on her face, scratching her cheek and giggling. "So what's the game like?" she asked. "Maybe I"ll borrow it."

16. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

"Oh do you not know about Ugandan Knuckles? Ugh..." Terry just followed Eva in silence and was lost in his own head that he didn't hear her ask about a game.

17. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Eva saw Terry looking absently elsewhere and she reached up, snapping her fingers. "Heeeey, earth to T-pose, come in, T-pose." she started off. "Tater tot, get it together. You can't go mindless now, we haven't even walked across the street yet." Eva sighed, putting her hands on her hips. The cross light turned on and was counting down slowly. Eva grabbed Terry's hand and dragged him to cross the street. "Honestly, what would you do if I wasn't your friend?"

18. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Terry remained lost in his head until Eva grabbed his hand and pulled him across the street. "Uh! Oh sorry Eevee! And what would I do? Laugh at someone else tripping up probably!" Terry let out a little laugh after he made his joke.

19. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

"No, you'd probably still be stuck back there, waiting on the light." she saw the timer counting down on the crosswalk. Eva began to run, making it across the street and stopping, catching her breath. She looked up at Terry and sighed. "Please pay more attention, you goof ball. I don't wanna leave you behind."

20. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Terry just laughed at Eva as she called him a goofball since he was merely a second behind her and had made it across too. "Leave me behind? Haha!
    Dae ya no da wae!?"