Full Chorus: Thriller! [KHV Chorus]

Discussion in 'KHV Chorus' started by Jayn, Mar 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2011
    Location:
    The Place.
    196
    im sorry for doing this, but even tough this is one of my favorite songs, i cant i have a high fever, im sick and school is keeping me busy. so i have to drop out, sorry for doing this.
     
  2. Mish smiley day!

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2006
    Gender:
    gal
    Location:
    Nuke York.
    983
    Jayn, you got my lines, right? I emailed them to you, but you haven't added my name to the original post. If you need me to send them again, lemme know. c:

    Also, if you'd like someone else to record Anti Sora's solo, I can..
     
  3. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2009
    108
    307
  4. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2011
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Brazil
    124
    Hum, so, what did you guys could do at the ending of the song? I couldn't do many things that are worth of it, just some "aahs" and "oohs" and "thriller..."s or "poor girl", "thriller night baby" quietly. =/
     
  5. Jayn ♥

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2007
    4,214
    I've updated the list with what I've received.~ Sorry. :C

    If you still have the time, Mish, that'd be great if you could record that solo.
    Today is the last day to get your lines in, everyone.
    ​

    ​
     
  6. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

    Joined:
    May 25, 2007
    Gender:
    Cisgender Male
    1,282
    Alright just sent in all my lines to the KHVChorus email, again like I said in the email sorry for being late, damn silly work issues.

    Also, woh's mixing this altogether then?
     
  7. Jayn ♥

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2007
    4,214
    Awesome. Will update.

    I'm mixing and doing le graphics. Sending them to cloudrunner today. He'll have the video done in 2 days Max.
     
  8. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2011
    Location:
    The Place.
    196
    Thank you mish, this is still one of my favorite songs and i willl want to see the results. best of luck.
     
  9. Jayn ♥

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2007
    4,214
    Alright, so a few updates!

    Turns out Cloudrunner cannot do the video. Last minute program error/issues, ablah. So I'm about to PM everyone I have lines from for a picture. As soon as I have the new pictures, I'm going to start on the video myself. I've finished the mixing. Once I have the pictures, I'll post here again and give you guys a definite release date.

    Thank you for the support and the received lines!
    ​

    ​
     
  10. Jayn ♥

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2007
    4,214
    Pictures Received from...

    Jayn
    Nickoboyzx
    Excasr
    Mish
    Ryan/Bby Penguin/new name here.
    Cookiie
    What?
    Nemesis
    Fuzzy
    Kh2man13


    If you're in this song and haven't gotten me a picture, please do so within the next day. <: If you don't get me one, I'll try to find one as close to your original picture as possible!

    Check your KHV PM box if you haven't.

    Thanks!
    ​

    ​
     
  11. Jayn ♥

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2007
    4,214
    I have stayed up until 4am so far for you guys doing this stupid video. I hope you like it. >:C

    Updating to say that Thriller will be posted for sure later on today (Sunday).

    Edit: 5:04am. ;n; Now rendering. Going to go collapse. Will upload when I open my eyes again.
    ​

    ​
     
  12. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

    Joined:
    May 25, 2007
    Gender:
    Cisgender Male
    1,282
    Have you died yet Jayn?
    At least have the decency to post the vid before dying! So rude...

    Anyway, once you pull a Lazarus after 8 hours of sleep, can't wait to see how this turned out! :D
    Don't die on us Jayn we love you! <3
     
  13. Jayn ♥

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2007
    4,214
    Tempted to, PaW. ;__;

    Especially because...I woke up, and the video wasn't done. It spent 6 hours rendering. I went back to sleep, woke up again, the video was finished...But had no audio for some reason. I just restarted and now it's rendering again. Won't take 6 hours, because the video is already rendered.

    It's currently 26% done with an estimated 44 minutes to go and I hope this works because if it doesn't I am going to cry.

    Edit: Okay, it worked! Uploading to Youtube now! Keep an eye out, everyone. :)
    ​

    ​
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.