Thoughts, Crashing together.

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by Ashwa <3, Aug 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ashwa <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

I'm not even for sure what my problem is. I just, can't seem to concentrate in school. I'm always slipping out of focus and into a daydream and I can't help it.

And paranoia. Big time. I know there really should be no need for it, but that still doesn't stop me from worrying what could happen.

Also, I always feel like I'm doing the wrong thing. Like, whatever I do, will end up with horrible consequences. I'm not usually a pessimist. I'm just not sure anymore. My thoughts are all jumbled. D=

2. Chevalier Crystal Princess

Are you in love?

or maybe youre just worrying about the things you have to do before the time even comes to do them?

it could be anxiousness , has something been bothering you lately?

3. Ashwa <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

I think I am.

I usually don't worry about things before I have to do them. Though I think anxiousness might be right. I don't know whats bothering me though...

4. Chevalier Crystal Princess

sometimes

monotony may cause boredom.

and boredom....anxiousness.

but, maybe it could be something else, you have to look inside, and also in retrospect , to find the cause of what youre feeling right now.

5. Ashwa <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

Thanks. I really think I just need to get my thoughts straightened out. Somehow.

6. Chevalier Crystal Princess

well, whatever the problem.

the people at KHV are always willing to help you.

so dont hesitate to ask us for help.

7. Ashwa <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

I know they'll help but, they need to know the problem to help. And I don't know what they problem is D=

8. Chevalier Crystal Princess

do you feel that sometimes, youre there, but youre not?

or feel sad, and tired for no apparent reason?

or like the rest of the scenery isnt so important, and your thoughts eat up everything else?

9. Inasuma "pumpkin"

There could be a series of things causing you to feel that way. Could be because you're tired, or because you're bored. I sometimes drift off in class because it's ridiculously boring to listen to the same voice for the same hour and a half (I have block scheduling).

And don't worry about that "always feeling it's the wrong decision," deal, because every decision is likely to have a negative consequence (if not, always). It's just a fundamental fact of life.

Hope you feel better though. That paranoia seems a little bad, but on the positive side, at least it shows you care about what is to happen.

10. Explode Who?!

There's a strong possibility that you are just tired. If you've been staying up late during the Summer, or now, you could be extremely tired without even knowing it. Plus, if you just recently went back to school, you may be dredding the entire year in general, not to mention you could still be transitioning from summer life to school life.

11. Repliku Chaser

I would have to agree with others that it seems that you are more than likely not getting enough sleep and it is causing you to have anxiety or panic attacks which are causing you to be unfocused and not at your best. It's either that or you are sleeping too much. Try to make sure you get 7-8 hours of sleep a day. Also, you might want to do some physical activity that will help your brain work better because you aren't focused on anything but that one physical thing. I hope you feel better and regain your focus again. Try also perhaps getting yourself a vitamin a day that may supplement some mineral you might be lacking. Good luck!

12. Ashwa <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

Thanks everyone. It may be due to my sleep habit but I'm not sure. I have been getting 7-8 hours of sleep, but I'll still feel tired and go back to sleep for a few more hours. This may be affecting all my thoughts, but I'm not sure. I think I may go run and try to sort everything out in my mind.

Thanks guys!

13. Chevalier Crystal Princess

well.

i would go with the vitamin pills.

teenagers...sometimes need more sleep than 7-8 hours.

so maybe thats the case.

14. Repliku Chaser

Oversleeping is just as bad as under sleeping. I would try to limit caffeine if you can, take a vitamin of some kind in the morning and do a bit of exercise to get your mind on physical things instead of 'thinking too much' because that too can burn you out. If you do need a nap, only try to take one for an hour and get up and be mobile. Good luck and I do hope you feel better and things calm down for you. You rock too much to have all this stuff on your mind that is wearing you out.

Another thing as well may be to try to focus on one thing at a time and take care of it so it's out of the way or set yourself up with a schedule so that you train your brain to do what you want to focus on only. If you still have problems with this you might want to give us a bit more info on what is going on in your head, such as some things that are troubles that are taking up your time, but it seems mainly the culprit may be here that you should only take an hour nap and not 2 or 3 hours, and maybe limit the intake of caffeine and taurine if you drink things like a lot of soda or something like that.

15. Ashwa <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

I do try to limit how much caffeine that I drink daily. I mostly keep it to one can of pop a day-or less.

I think I will be feeling much better without going into details over whats bothering in my mind. I sorted though the majority of the problem yesterday with the person so thats one thing that won't be troubling me. The rest of it is just school related I do believe.

It's mostly people coming to me for advice, and I'm not exactly sure on how to help them. I feel like my advice isn't the best and if they follow it, they'll come back to me, complaining over what went wrong. However, then when another problem arises, they come right back to me for advice.

The stress of Honors classes may also be getting to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.