This should have been done already

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by yushe\sora, Jul 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yushe\sora Twilight Town Denizen

I guess i should say now that i'm officially quitting kh-vids. Im sad what it is now compared to '07, which i say was the best and funniest year of khv. Everyone is just so rude now that it's just absurd. I saw this site going down last year but its nearly dead to me now. Most of my friends have left or long forgotten. Plus i'll be starting high school next year and i want to fouces on school work, clubs, and sports.
    It's been a fun 4 years since i've joined but i'm just done with it. Sure i left for long periods of time but now i'm sure i'm going for good. I don't care if none of you know me, but i'll miss you all for the fun ride i had.

2. Stardust Chaser

Aw man. Well, I know a lot of people feel that way about the way the site is going, so I don't blame you. Take care. It was a lot of fun!
    Also good luck with HS LOL it's a pain... Gonna be a junior myself next year...

Feel free to stop by the family and say hello if you ever want to ._. . We'll all miss you ~ Byeee.

3. Lulus_Moogle Twilight Town Denizen

i tottaly know how you feel, 07 was like da bomb xD haha
    we still have msn :) so I refuse to say goodbye :P
    haha and have fun at highschool :P

4. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

I feel that way too, but there are still new members every day.

Well, I never got to talk with you, but it still somehow makes me sad when a member leaves, even if I didn't know them, it may not be the same KHV that you joined to, but I doubt it will actualy die off anytime soon, and remember, you, (or anyone else that leaves for that matter) will always be welcome here, if you ever want to come back.

5. Shadox D. Twilight Town Denizen

Sorry to hear youre going :/ Good luck in HS. Have fun!

6. Luka Deafening silence

Yeah you should go to highschool.
    Good luck there and learn your maths '07-'10 is not 4 years (:

7. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    Yeah. 2007 was a good year. Farewell, one who remembered when this place was fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.