This is probably a terrible idea

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Fearless, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Fearless A good and beautiful child

what the hell is a bump.
    is it a boob? idk.

Obvs they have a couple of bases floating around. They mainly work out of Yen Sid's tower (because there's a ton of room and resources), but they also have the Hollow Basion Restoration Commitee house (aka Merlin's house), Ansem the Wise's labs (and pretty much the whole castle), and Disney Castle. There's also a small home base in Destiny Islands (run out of a combination of Riku's basement and the Play Island).
    Worlds they've been to before, where they know people (Beast's Castle, Agrabah, etc.) they'll set up temporary bases as needed. New worlds they usually just run out of the gummi ship.

Yea travel is pretty much limited to the Gummi Ship, except for Mickey and Riku, who have that whole Keyblade Master Powers thing going on. Since the former nobodies aren't actually nobodies anymore (in the technical sense, as they have hearts and bodies and whatnot), they can't open corridors of darkness anymore, so they can't use that as a way to travel.

2. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

How did the others react to Roxas's newly acquired health condition?

3. Fearless A good and beautiful child

Sora was extremely upset, because he felt like it was all his fault. He feels super bad about it.
    Lea was also kinda upset, but in a different way. He was upset for Roxas, who couldn't do all the things he should have been able to do. No more fighting together, eating ice cream on the clock tower, etc. He tries his best to be there for his friend though.
    Xion tried to fuss over him at first, but quickly got the idea that Rox disliked being coddled, and now just sorta helps as best she can.
    Namine fusses over him and doesn't give a sh*t if Roxas doesn't like it because that's how she rolls.
    Everyone else is just sort of generally nice to him/felt sorry for him.

its four am sorry if i'm not coherant

4. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Why can't they eat ice cream on the clock tower? It might take a while, but Roxas can totes climb those stairs!

5. Fearless A good and beautiful child

It's not the same, really. They used to go up there after a day of working, to unwind and stuff, and now Roxas doesn't fight (or rather, he isn't supposed to. He's perfectly capable of kicking a$$ if he has to). They do still go up there, sometimes, though.

6. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

What does Roxas do in his free time?

7. Fearless A good and beautiful child

He's really bored, seeing as his old hobbies of skateboarding, Struggle, and killing stuff are off limits. Namine let him borrow her sketchbook, but it turns out he's kinda meh at drawing. Stick figures and the like, mostly. (At least he can color inside the lines, which is more than can be said for Sora).

He's kinda taken up reading, mostly because there's not much else to do. Yen Sid lets him borrow stuff from his library, so lots of magical theory, along with the occasional fiction novel. (It amuses me to think that Harry Potter is still a thing in KH, so Roxas likes those books because why the hell not).
    When he gets bored with that, he'll do something with his hands that doesn't require a ton of attention, like making paper stars or something, and he'll get lost in his thoughts.
    Sometimes he goes down and watches Kairi kick the crap out of Axel Lea, and if he's lucky he'll convince someone to go into town with him.

That's probably not all he does, but that's all that's springing into my mind atm.

HEY LOOK MORE DRAWINGS.
    seriously I'm running out of stuff to draw, guys. Give me stuff to draw. Tell me what you wanna see.

[​IMG]

8. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Does anyone get their hair dyed

[/more bompz]

9. Fearless A good and beautiful child

Idk lea's hair doesn't look very natural if you ask me.

PICTURE TIME

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

DRAW...!

... The extraction.

DUN DUN DUUUUUUU

11. Fearless A good and beautiful child

BAM
    ...took me a few days, but yea.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

XD I love your Riku! I also like how Roxas conveniently comes out with clothes on.

13. Hiro ✩ Guardian

FROZEN!??? *shot by the people against this* I'm sorry but I relate to that movie on an emotional level so I had to ask

Pixar worlds?
    Any new Final Fantasy characters?
    Final Fantasy side plots?
    Are Sora's parents going to appear?
    Are Riku's?
    Are we finally going to know the real reason Kairi ended up on destiny islands?

14. Fearless A good and beautiful child

Well KHV is PG13 so.
    1: PROBABLY NOT because a) I'm not particularly interested in making up new worlds and b) KH3 has been in production since 2010. I doubt we'll be seeing Frozen in KH3.
    2: See above
    3: YES. Vanille is around, as a matter of fact! Other than her though, Idk.
    4: Idk I guess whatever Leon is up to. Maybe Aerith gets stabbed or something idk.
    5: Maybe? I always imagined Sora's Mom as a Super Single Mom so maybe her reaction upon suddenly having another son.
    6: I always headcanoned Riku as being super rich but his parents are never around and that's one of the reasons he's such a douche in KH1 so.
    7: Already answered in canon. Aqua cast a protection spell on Kairi when she was a wee babby, and when Ansem's Apprentices decided to F*CK ALL THE SH*T and blew up Radiant Garden, the spell led Kairi to Sora and his Super Heart.