This is probably a terrible idea

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Fearless, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

ENEMY

Would someone else (not me, I'm a terrible author) have your permission to write this?

Also, any OC's? Are you including any characters from Disney/Square that haven't been included in KH yet?

2. Fearless A good and beautiful child

Mostly, he's supposed to stay inside because he can't really get around well on his own anyway. But when he does go out, he can go out with whoever feels like going with him, which is usually Lea or Xion. And sometimes Riku, but Riku is more Sora's friend and he still feels kinda awkward around him.

Roxas is actually kinda indignant about being essentially grounded because he feels like he can take care of himself. Which he can, for the most part, but Norts are running around he's already gotten beaten up once by them so yea.

I guess someone else can write it if they feel so inclined? I don't own KH, do what you want.

I answered that on page 1, but no OCs. I don't have a good history with them. Unless you count, like, Sora's Mom, which I don't.
    I CAN TELL YOU RIGHT NOW THOUGH THAT I'M ADDING AT LEAST ONE FF CHARACTER.

HAVE SOME MORE SKETCHES, THOUGH.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Plums Wakanda Forever

KAIRI LOOKS SO CUTE WITH SHORTS

How's Namine holding up? Did she have any problems after Somebodification, or did she dodge a bullet that burst Roxas' bubble?

4. Fearless A good and beautiful child

YEA SHE PRETTY MUCH DODGED A BULLET.
    After Roxas, they figured out what went wrong with the process and fixed it, and she came out fine. probably helped that kairi has Princess Powers as well but yea

By the time they got to Xion, they has already perfected the process, so both Xion and Namine are perfectly fine (although they needed a bit of bedrest after, hence the pics of them in pajamas).

5. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

P MUCH THIS

AND THEIR BED HEAD.

Question time: So do any of the other org members find a way to return? Like Luxord or Demyx? Starscr-ermMarluxia?

We've got the nobodies/nort squad and the keyblade masters pretty discussed here, but what's going on with the heartless?

6. Fearless A good and beautiful child

I WANT DEMYX BACK SO BAD but at this point imma say no? At least for now.

OH YOU KNOW THE HEARTLESS. EATIN' HEARTS, DESTROYING PLANETS, THE USUAL. Yen Sid usually keeps them off Twilight Town (as a world) because Hogwarts-esque protection spells (no apparating lol) but occassionally a few will sneak through. Riku considers this 'practical application of skills' and sends Kairi and Lea to destroy them. Hearless tend to be pretty mindless so it's not like they're hard to get rid of.

7. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

We've mentioned disabilities, but did Roxas gain anything he didn't have before from the body implanting process?... Besides a body...

What's going on with the folks over at Radiant Garden from our favorite FF games? Are they playing any part in this AU?

8. Fearless A good and beautiful child

WELL HE GOT A BODY. PRETTY GOOD DEAL IF YOU ASK ME.
    But yea, because his leg is messed up, it looks like all the energy that was supposed to go to his leg went to his brain instead because science. So now he's... not necessarily smarter? But he processes information a bit quicker, I guess is the way to describe it.
    Eg; What takes Sora 30 seconds to process only takes Roxas 15 seconds.

Not really worth his leg, if you ask Roxas, but at least it's better than getting nothing but bad stuff.

I imagine Leon shows up once in a while because idk maybe he's lonely but yea Radiant Garden peeps won't be showing up unless we actually go to Radiant Garden.

9. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

WILL THERE BE BLACKJACK AND/OR HOOKERS

I was instructed to post but I haven't read some of the thread so :v v: :v v:

10. Fearless A good and beautiful child

THEY WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE GIFT SHOP ON YOUR WAY OUT.

yea okay I made Nova post so I could post art, so sue me.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Keyblade or Keychains?

12. Styx That's me inside your head.

Does it pass the Bechdel test?

13. Fearless A good and beautiful child

wat?

Yep! Kairi, Namine, and Xion are total bosses who DON'T NEED NO MAN.

14. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Roxas looks adorable in the first pic with his sweater

That said, what's going on in the second pic? I see Sora upset for messing up when giving Roxas his body, but is he also having nightmares? Hearing issues? Migraines?

15. Fearless A good and beautiful child

that is a blanket you heathen

That's actually supposed to be very early on, right after Roxas got his body. He's got a few nightmares and headaches, yea, but mostly he's just upset about the leg. His leg gets sore when it's cold, too, sometimes. He's just overall really frustrated with his life right now.

Sora actually pins a lot of the blame on himself. He feels really bad because he's the one who volunteered Roxas to go first (although he is glad that Namine and Xion are okay) and he's kinda developed a sort of brother instinct toward him.
    and let me tell you when he found out roxas got beaten up by norts he was piiiiiiiiiiiiiissed.

16. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Where are they in the first pic that Axel Lea is so happy about? Just general "being with his friends again"? I don't see how Roxas would be unhappy about that.

17. Fearless A good and beautiful child

I'm gonna be honest here I have no idea what the context of that picture is. I just wanted to draw Lea being excited.
    It's probably something to do with fire tho

18. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Does Roxas like bumps?

19. Fearless A good and beautiful child

Does he like what now?

20. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Bumps apparently.

Do they have a base of operations on each world? And how does travel work? Same as KHII?