This is probably a terrible idea

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Fearless, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Fearless A good and beautiful child

cat ur awesome

I'm going to assume all of those questions are about Ven so

Ven is... around. He's still chilling in Sora's heart, but as of now they haven't found Aqua yet, so they can't find his body. And they know he's got a body somewhere, so they're not gonna try and make a new one for him like they did with the nobodies because they're afraid they might screw something up. Two Ven-bodies walking around is just asking for trouble with the Nort Squad running around committing Grand Theft Me everywhere.
    So yea I guess he's asleep for now.

RIKU IS IN CHARGE OF TRAINING THE NEW RECRUITS aka Kairi and Axel Lea. He's doing other stuff too, though.

There's a TWEWY world, methinks, but they're not like, integral to the plot or anything.

2. ShibuyaGato Transformation

aww thanks so are you neigh

They were actually about Sora, but that works too I guess.

3. Fearless A good and beautiful child

OH
    Well Sora's running around doing stuff too. He ain't got time for sleep. And Kairi might kill him if he starts slacking off again
    Right now, his main priority is finding Aqua and making sure the worlds are safe in preparation for what's probably going to be the Keyblade War 2.0.
    neigh

4. Plums Wakanda Forever

How's Roxas hanging after he's been brought back? Still up for some ice cream?
    Does he get to see Hayner/Pence/Olette again?
    How is Kairi's training progressing?
    Did she finally get rid of the Way Too Short for Battle Dress in exchange for some new duds?
    HAS SHE BEAT UP AXEL YET WHILE IN A TRAINING BATTLE?
    ARE THEY RIVALS?
    How is Xion doing?
    How is Aqua?

5. Fearless A good and beautiful child

omg look at all the questions <333

Roxas is fine, for the most part! There were a few problems with the extracting process for him, but he's feeling pretty good. He does wish that he had more to do, though (He's stuck on bedrest for a while). He'd love some ice cream though.
    Yes, he does see the Twilight Town Trio again! In fact, those three get their own adventure!

Kairi, it seems, was a latent badass because she kicks all the butt.
    Meh, it's more like an upgrade to her KH2 outfit. She added some stuff to it and added bike shorts underneath the dress.
    SHE HAS BEATEN THE CRAP OUT OF AXEL LEA IT'S GREAT. Lea is so used to using the chakrams that a keyblade is a big change, whereas Kairi is basically learning to fight for the first time, so she's having an easier time with it.

Xion is awesome! She was the last of the nobodies to be given a body, but she was the quickest to recover, so she's already up and doing stuff.

Aqua's still chilling with Ansem the Wise on the dark beach, for now.

SO I DREW THIS THING IN REGARDS TO THE AU I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY IT i say as i cackle evilly in the background.

[​IMG]

6. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

GASP! He looks all roughed up

UHH UHH HOW DO I ASK ABOUT THIS WITHOUT JUST SAYING TELLMEEVERYTHING

What's their adventure about?
    How'd they get roped into this? Through Roxas? Did he seek them out? Do they remember him? THAT'S ALL ONE QUESTION I SWEAR
    Where do they go? IS IT BETTER THAN THE BEACH?
    Does Seifer come to?

7. Fearless A good and beautiful child

Their adventure is not quite so grand-scale as Sora or Riku's or anything, but their characters are just too great to not use again so I felt the need to have them do something.
    They were wondering what happened to Sora and Kairi and everyone after KH2 (because did anyone ever go back and tell them Kairi was okay?), but they're like, what the hell can we do about it?
    Then they noticed the Dope A$$ Disney Train come into the station and they're like, HEY THAT'S THE TRAIN SORA GOT ON LET'S BE RECKLESS AND GET ON THE TRAIN.
    They end up at the tower and Yen Sid's like I SENSE POTENTIAL IN YOU THREE, WANNA BE HEROES?
    And they're like SHIT YEA.
    And yea that's how that went down.

They kinda-sorta remember Roxas? Like, you know that feeling where you meet someone and you swear to god you've met them before but you can't for the life of you remember where? Basically that. They're kinda meeting all over again, because Roxas knows at this point that the versions of these people that were his friends are technically computer programs and not really real so he's just like 'YEA WE'VE NEVER MET BEFORE BUT WE CAN TOTES BE FRIENDS IF YOU WANT?'.

Seifer is too busy being a douchewaffle to go on adventures.

8. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

SOUNDS LIKE SEIFER.

So what's the three's objective? What is Yensid making them do?

Why does Roxas appear to have glasses? Is it like Riku's blindfold?

Who beat him up? Like Roxas looks as if he got the shitit kicked out of him. Hard. Was it just the nort squad? It makes me wonder if he can even still use a keyblade (then again, who can't)

Does Riku know of Roxas's freedom? Sora? Are they on board?

9. Fearless A good and beautiful child

PFF you are so good at asking questions that I want asked.

First off, Roxas can, technically, still use the Keyblade. However, his and Sora's keyblade is the same keyblade, meaning only one of them can use it at a time. Since Sora needs it more and can make better use of it, the two have this sort of mutual agreement going that only Sora gets to use it for the most part. Roxas purposely doesn't summon the keyblade, unless it's an emergency, and sometimes not even then. In lieu of using the keyblade, Roxas can still use magic, as well as a few other tricks up his sleeves.

And yea, it was the Norts. He managed to get away from them, but not without a few injuries. Roxas isn't allowed out by himself anymore after that (at least for now).

Of course Riku and everyone knows about Roxas and the others getting their own bodies. They were there. (Roxas and Riku also apologized to each other for being dicks to each other at the end of Days).
    Most of them are pretty on board with it. Sora is thrilled to have what he considers a brother.

On to the glasses thing. If you'll look on page 1, you'll notice Tummer asked if anyone had a disability, and I said yes. That person is Roxas, but the glasses aren't the disability, more of a minor inconvenience. Take a seat kids, this is a big one.
    BASICALLY, when they decided to extract the nobodies (aka Roxas, Namine, and Xion) from their original selves, they decided to pull out Roxas first. However, this is obviously the first time anyone has ever tried to do this, so no one knows what the hell they're doing. Long story short, they fucked up, and Roxas's new body isn't exactly at 100% capacity. One of Roxas's new issues is that he needs glasses, although that's not even his biggest problem.
    his eyesight isn't so bad that he's blind without the glasses or anything, but nor is it particularly good either.

As for Hayner, Pence, and Olette, they're still kinda in training. Right now they're in Sora's posse, but they do other stuff too.

10. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Are there any lightsabers?
    Or elves?

11. Fearless A good and beautiful child

If Xemnas is around? Probably.

does xigbar count as an elf?

12. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Ok so

Ok so

Ok so, why does Roxas suddenly and mysteriously have glasses?

13. Fearless A good and beautiful child

Look up about four posts.

Unless you're asking where Roxas got the glasses from, in which case Yen Sid magicked them up for him.

14. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

The where one.

Also, since Yen Sid is pretty much magic master of the universe, is it possible he can fix the issues Roxas has now?

15. Fearless A good and beautiful child

Yen Sid is less Master Of Everything and more of the Dumbledore of our story. He can do a lot, but not everything.

16. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Ok, next question. Feel free to answer vaguely.

When are we actually going to see this glasses-Roxas mid-KH3 story?

EDIT

ALSO What are some of his other issues? You said glasses weren't his biggest.

17. Fearless A good and beautiful child

I don't understand your first question? Re-word it for me maybe?

OH I LIKE THAT SECOND QUESTION, THOUGH.
    Well, like I said, they screwed up the whole 'getting people their own bodies' thing. Roxas's mind and heart are pre-existing, so they're fine, but it's his body that's having issues. He actually got kinda lucky, seeing as it could have come out a lot worse.

His REALLY big issue is his leg. His right one, specifically. I don't know how to describe it in medical terms or anything but basically the muscles are kinda twisted funny, and his leg doesn't move the way it's supposed to, which leaves him with a limp and a cane. His leg can still support his weight, but walking (without the cane) usually makes him fall flat on his face. On the bright side, the cane makes a boss weapon.

And of course his vision is kinda screwy. That's about it for the big stuff.

18. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

REWORDING!!!!

Mostly, it was a "Are you writing this right now and when can I read it" type question.

And if you say "never", then yes, the questions thread was a horrible idea. You will have made an enemy for LIFE.

19. Fearless A good and beautiful child

NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    But in all seriousness I was never going to turn this into a fic in the first place. Writing isn't my strong suit and, while I can put together a decent fic from time to time, I'd rather draw than write, not to mention I usually don't have the patience to write anything longer than ten pages.

This AU is probably going to be closer along the lines of 'I'm gonna draw a bunch of stuff and you guys can put it together in whatever order you want'. I will, however, take drawing requests if there's something you reeeeeeeally want to see. Almost all of it will probably be sketches that I scan into the computer though.

20. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Keycane.

So, you said Roxas isn't allowed out on his own anymore. Does that mean someone like Lea or Riku is acting as his guardian?