Implemented This is not Justified

Discussion in 'Feedback & Assistance' started by Sebax, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

The wonders of justified text have recently been brought to my attention. However, it would appear as though the site's use of the coding is not working properly. I'm having some trouble getting it to work the way I've seen it done on other forums. I can't see a difference between this paragraph, which has been justified, and the next, which has not been justified. It's the same text, but with different coding.

The wonders of justified text have recently been brought to my attention. However, it would appear as though the site's use of the coding is not working properly. I'm having some trouble getting it to work the way I've seen it done on other forums. I can't see a difference between this paragraph, which has been justified, and the next, which has not been justified. It's the same text, but with different coding.

Here is an example of KHV and another site's uses of Justified text. They are the same text, but the first is from KHV, and the second is from KH-Flare.
    [​IMG]
    I copied the coding exactly as it's shown here:

Edit: If anything, the second paragraph looks more justified. The second paragraph in the opener was not meant to be justified. What's going on here?

Edit 2: Wait, was it fixed? Because the first paragraph changed drastically when I came back to it.

Edit 3: Okay, it changes if I edit the text. Still, something is definitely not working properly if this is happening.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
  2. Misty gimme kiss

Fixed! Some of our old BB Code is pretty janky. Going through and porting them all to our new system, cleaning them up in the process, is one of my next projects for the site.

I should also really add a Fixed prefix, but I'll just go ahead and mark this as Implemented for now.