This Is Goodbye for Now

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Amaury, Jul 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amaury Legendary Hero

I'm probably the last person you'd all expect this from given, well, the type of person I am. I saw myself staying here for the unforeseeable future—in other words, I was not leaving anytime soon—and leaving today was not planned. I'm not leaving because I can't be here anymore or because I'm busy with other matters, I just don't want to be here right now. It's just too upsetting, given the recent events and losing good people.

Now, given the nature of human beings, I don't feel comfortable giving a definite yes or a definite no to this being a permanent departure. However, at this point it would certainly take an incredibly powerful miracle for things to go back to the way they were or, at least, mostly back to the way they were. Things could have been handled better.

Here are some shout-outs that I want to give to friends:
    • @iwantedtoexplode: Thank you for putting up with and answering my questions regarding the mechanics of Kingdom Hearts, as annoying as they may have been.
    • @Misty: As I've stated before, you were one of my very first friends on here and, while we may not talk as much as we used to, I still consider us great friends!
    • @Llave: You were also one of my very first friends. It was definitely fun doing This Day in History with you, and thank you for all of the avatars you've made for me.
    • @Marushi: Thank you for being supportive while we were dealing with our late dog, and continuing to be supporting once you found out what had become of her.
    • @Makaze: We butted heads, like, a lot, but we've grown fond of each other and have become great friends. Does that mean there aren't bound to be disagreements? Of course not, but at least we can respect each other's opinions.

@Everyone else: Just because I didn't specifically mention you doesn't mean I don't care. I just couldn't think of anything specific to say, but thank you all for being my friends. I love you all! And anyone reading this will know who this is aimed that.

I joined on January 15, 2007, at the age of 15; however, I did not become a regularly active member until June 5, 2011, at the age of 19. I am now leaving on July 18, 2016, at the age of 24, and during that time, even when I wasn't regularly active, I met a lot of awesome people. Thank you for the fun times!

Most of you have me on Skype and know where else to find me, but for those who care and don't have me on Skype, my Skype ID is awesomeamaury. You can still catch me there, so please don't hesitate to add me if you want to keep in touch.

This also means that my projects on here are now on an indefinite hiatus, at least on this site.

Farewell,
    Amaury

2. Yagiz Moogle Assistant

Seni hep severiz! Teşekkürler! ❤️

3. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Awww! :( man, everybody's leaving!

Amaury, you've been a great friend to me here, and I'm really sorry to see you go. I hope you get everything you want out of life and I hope that everything goes well irl and you get all the happiness you deserve.

Thank you for always being so supportive of me, too, and for always taking the time to keep me informed when I miss something important (since I always seem to miss the big important things like why everyone's leaving all of a sudden lol) and thanks for supporting me all the time and believing that someday I might make premium. XD

...lol, I hate goodbyes. XD All in all, Amaury, you're one of the people who have always been a friend to me, and I thank you for that.

Have an awesome and amazing life! :)

4. burnitup Still the Best 1973

I'm sad to see you go, Amaury. You were such a constant for years that you being gone is going to be weird... I hate that this is all happening... But I hope that everyone, including you, will come back in happier times...

Goodbye,
    -Your friend,
    burnitup

5. Pinekaboo Chaser

Sometimes I found you to be annoying, but I know that everything you did on here came from a sincere desire to help and be friends with people. You were KH-V's core. Thanks for always being yourself, even during times when it would have been easier to change for the sake of popularity. I'm sorry that things got so bad here that even you felt the need to leave, but I hope that remembering that you are far from alone in that feeling helps you feel better about that decision. Hope to catch you somewhere else someday.

6. Fearless A good and beautiful child

I said it in my own thread, but though you're an annoying little shit, you're my annoying little shit, and ilu bby~

[​IMG]

7. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

This thread broke my heart.

Good luck buddy.

8. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

I wish I could ask you to stay, but that would be selfish. Best of luck Amaury, I'll miss you.

9. Amaury Legendary Hero

@Marushi, @burnitup, @DarkTraitor, @Fearless, @DigitalAtlas, @Magick

Thank you all. I appreciate your kind words. Just a note that I did do some cleaning a while ago on my Skype contacts, so if you had me before, make sure you still do. (See the OP for my ID.) If you don't have Skype and would like to keep in touch with me via my other forums and such, send me a conversation (PM) and I can give you the details.

I'm not that upset anymore and I don't hate anyone and never did, but I just need some time. I'll still pop in from time to time most likely, and, despite what I said earlier, I may even consider continuing my Video Game Projects project and finishing my other projects on here, but, as of now, my activity won't be like it's been all these years. Also, my Activity Log project is now, as of last night, using times from another forum if anybody happened to be curious and wondering about that. I'm still going on with it.

10. 61 No. B

please come back when you feel comfortable amaury

11. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Yeah, we all love you Amaury. KHV just won't be the same without you, but I understand if you need some time. The last few days have been difficult for us all.

12. Amaury Legendary Hero

I love you guys, too. You're like my family.

13. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Get back here, nerd. The miracle you wanted happened.

14. Explode Who?!

I've been talking with Amaury. He'll be making a full return this weekend. Fret not, people.

15. Amaury Legendary Hero

I have returned!

Still gotta re-add my signature.

16. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Get to posting birthday threads! You damn slacker.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.