The Yugioh Card Duel Arena 9.0

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta, Jul 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

I hate emotions so kindly don't ever use them when talking to me.

2. ",~,"
    ",~,"

3. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

And that is just as bad in my book. I prefer people to talk normally.

4. Brooklyn Moogle Assistant

(\__/)
    (* w *) __
    (~__~)/_/

5. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

I am guessing you only did that to annoy me so I'll ignore it. But can we get back onto the subject of dueling since that is what this thread was made for.

6. Brooklyn Moogle Assistant

more trying to make a pikachu with a keyboard. and this arena's quite dead as you can see.. I don't think this arena will last if we only do one subject here.

7. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Now I have seen it I have to say not bad it does kinda look like Pikachu. And you may have a point there Brooklyn.

8. I see it.

9. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

(\ ___/) __
    (.^ _^.) / /
    (^ ^ )| _ /
    </ </
    My attempt at Pikachu since it seemed fun to try.

10. Rafael Yuki Merlin's Housekeeper

Wow you guys are really annoying.. @_@
    If i could,i'd kill everyone here. Really.Except Fred,because no one can kill him =/

11. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Don't get me Rafael I wouldn't normally do that kind of thing it just looked like fun to a very bored man.

12. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Well I did beat Sonic 3 and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and Sonic R and Sonic CD and Sonic 3D Blast. I can't remember how old I was when I beat SA2B. But I was under 10 I believe when I beat Sonic 3. I'm very sure I was. I think I may have been either 7 or 8. I beat SA2B on my GameCube and the others I beat on my PC. I was a PC Gamer before anything else. I didn't even know the Nintendo or the Genesis existed for a long time. My dad downloaded Sonic 3 and I played it and won eventually. And I bought Sonic CD and Sonic R and played them on my computer. Sega was my first love when I was a gamer. Nintendo was my 2nd and now I'm a Sony man. And Sonic was also my first videogame hero that I was introduced to.

And are you talking about one of the Final Fantasy games? I've been wanting to try Final Fantasy 7 but the first game in that series I tried was Final Fantasy 13. It's a cool game and the graphics are awesome but it's got the worst Battle System that I've ever seen...It would work if it were turn-based but how the heck do they expect you to keep scrolling through different commands and decide what to do while taking multiple hits in the process? Imagine if Kingdom Hearts was like that...Are all these games like that? Jesus...Before this I thought KH Re: Com had the worst battle system I'd ever seen...But FF 13's Battle System is so bad it actually makes Re: CoM's look good...(I still always have and still do love Re: CoM though)[DOUBLEPOST=1354401377][/DOUBLEPOST]
    ...What did I do?

13. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Well I got FFX when it first came out and I didn't finish the game until September last year. Yeah that's last year it took me that long. And Sonic was my first game hero too Jaden. SA2B2 for the game cube. I play that every year around my birthday because it was the first game I ever bought with money I earned myself.

14. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

You and I have more in common than I thought. That's cool to hear. What animes do you like besides Yugioh? My current favorite as of now I think would have to be Bleach.

15. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

I like Digimon, Pokemon, FMA, and various others but Bleach is not in my list because I have yet to gain access to the first season and don't want to start mid story.

16. Brooklyn Moogle Assistant

Pokemon.. they went downhill after sinnoh. a lot in my opinion.

17. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

I tried Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood but I'm still on the first season.

Also I would try going here: It worked for me:
    http://www.watchcartoononline.com/bleach-episode-1-english-dubbed

Or:
    http://www.justdubs.net/list/series/36/Bleach[DOUBLEPOST=1354402473][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Don't you mean "emoticons"?

18. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

I can't start Bleach yet I have got the feeling My brother may have got all the seasons for me for Christmas. He does that a lot last year he got all the digimon seasons and movies. And I kinda agree about Pokemon but I like how team Rocket have become and that intrigues me to see what they will do next.

19. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

But that's not possible unless they're in Japanese...They haven't finished dubbing the anime in English yet.

20. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

He downloads the subbed ones and burns them to disk, because both him and me agree the English dubbed stuff sucks (With Digimon and Pokemon being the exception since the dubbed stuff seems better)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.